• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man with a gun at an Obama Town Hall Meeting

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

I think it is ridiculous how frantic the news reporters are when talking about this. Chris Matthews can hardly contain himself and has an extreme look of hate on his face while talking to this guy. Matthews even asks, "Why did you bring a God damn Gun?"

trailblazer2003

imported post

From the first video.

I I I can't imagine that there aren't enough lawyers in New Hampshire that can't file some kind of emergency injunction.

Super. This protester is "dangerous", find a lawyer to file papers against him. You can tell he is a big supporter of our civil rights.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Matthews really showed how much of a psycho he really is, (I watched the video)

the 4 pages of comments are an interesting read too. alot of projection going on, and some person keeps referring to "Free Health care" that I thought is pretty ignorant. Where does this free money come from?

There is also a link on the huffington page that highlights "kostrics footsteps on the web" to try and make him look bad for standing up and protecting that our rights our being destroyed one by one.

Wow, these lib's have sunk to new lows.