• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day

StatTheCat

imported post

[align=center]Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day [/align]

[align=center]Customer Appreiciation Day will be held on Sept. 12, 2009[/align]

[align=center]Register by using the link under products, telephone or stop by.[/align]

[align=center]Unfortunately we must limit registration to 400 people, so register soon!!!![/align]

[align=center]We will be raffling one K3BM4A3TC Tactical rifle, one .45 Semi-Automatic pistol and one Whitney Wolverine!!!! [/align]
OACADR- Olympic Arms Customer Apprecation Day At the Range has been set for Saturday Sept 12th 2009.

Factory Tour- 9:00am Tour a true firarms manufacturing facility, not an assembly house, checkout the state of the art CNC machines, see us turn raw material into working firearms.

Tent Exhibit- We will have a tent setup displaying most of our products, along with all of the new stuff we are coming out with this year.

BBQ Lunch- 11:00am We will be providing a catered BBQ lunch out at the range, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, and all the fixin's

Door Prizes- There will be Door prizes at least 2 Olympic Arms AR-15's.

RangeTime- We will finish off the day with free Range time, to try out our AR-15's, and check your shooting skills.

Price will be $35 for the first ticket, and $15 for each additional family member (spouse, kids, etc.) Registration information to follow.

LC

imported post

I was at the 2006 'OACADR' as a RSO,It was literally a blast. I'll be thereagain as aRSO this year. I hope to see& meet OC'ers out there.

LC

imported post

If there is anybody that plans on going to the Oly arms event and does not know where Oly arms is located. I'd be happy to meet with people at a staging area (Dennys) for coffee or breakfasttwo hoursbefore the event and then caravan it down there.

LC

imported post

Is Kitsap county,Bremerton or port orchard area? if so would you be coming from hwy 16. I was thinking the Denny's on Bridgeport in Lakewood WA pierce county at 7 to 730?

MadHatter66

imported post

I didn't have anyproblems, just the pricing looked funny the entire time. I went back and forth a few times because the price didn't look right. Then in the end it all worked out to $50 for two. It started at $40.05 then added a $5 fee, the the $4.95 "shipping"

StatTheCat

imported post

MadHatter66 wrote:
I didn't have anyproblems, just the pricing looked funny the entire time. I went back and forth a few times because the price didn't look right. Then in the end it all worked out to $50 for two. It started at $40.05 then added a $5 fee, the the $4.95 "shipping"

Cool, I'll be there but I don't have anything to OC.

Can't wait to shoot the 300 short mag if they have one out.

Also to anyone else you can buy your ticket by phone

Squeak

imported post

Are the tickets for the BBQ or for the drawing or for both? The ad is a little confusing.