• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympic Arms Customer Appreciation Day

LC

imported post

please be advised that registrations will no longer be taken after the night of Monday August 31st. The caterers need the lead time to get the chow ordered. Please spread the word!

TechnoWeenie

imported post

1325 Marvin Rd NE, Lacey, WA‎

Mcdonalds @ safeway shopping center in Lacey, 0800....

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

grandma is going to sell it so she can payand getthe obooma death panel healthcare special rate

StatTheCat

imported post

That was a blast. Next year they should have better target for the 100 & 50 yard benches.

MadHatter66

imported post

I had a blast, except the part where the random employee at the factory stopped me...

Employee: Is that loaded?

Me: Why wouldn't it be?

Employee: That needs to be unloaded...

Me: Ok, do you have a clearing station? I am not goint to pull my pistol out here in the courtyard

Employee: We don't, just go out back

Me: And un-holster and clear my pistol just like that?

Emp: You have to, its the rules here...

Needless to say, I was not comfortable doing so and did not...I found another guy working there and asked him. He said I was fine, found out later he was our tour guide and the son of the owner. The guy who tried to nail me was wearing a gray polo like the rest of the emploees there, so I am pretty sure he worked there. I think he was pushing the employee policy on me.