• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO & Oath Keepers

OC-Aviator

imported post

Synergy (from the Greek syn-ergos, συνεργός meaning working together) is the term used to describe a situation where different entities cooperate advantageously for a final outcome. Simply defined, it means that the whole is greater than the sum of the individual parts. Although the whole will be greater than each individual part, this is not the concept of synergy. If used in a business application it means that teamwork will produce an overall better result than if each person was working toward the same goal individually.

I am a member of both Oath Keepers and OCDO.Lets venture between the two entities, and marry membership/patronage to each.

Defend the constitution and understand what it means, while exercising the 2A-RKBA.

On both sites I see a level of constitutional understanding and professionalism I have never witnessed. If we join the two we can be even more informed. We can capitalize on the information shared by the two great movements.

Our nation is hurting because the citizenry is in discourse over health care, bailouts, our representatives voting how they feel, not based upon what we the peoplewant, and the uninformed outrage against the New Hampshire OC'r at the Obama meeting. Information is our power, we owe it to ourselves and our children to take every advantage to be knowledgeable.

One day our movements between Open Carry/2nd Amendmentand, defending theConstitution of theUnited States and our States will collide.

LETS DO IT NOW. http://oathkeepers.org/oath/ Join Both.

The people at the town hallsare average citizens and they are unifying in there cause against the subversion of our Constitution. We too must stand united.

ONE MANS PARANOIA IS ANOTHER MANS AWARENESS.

I AM AWARE!

kwiebe

imported post

I checked the site and I'm intrigued. I like the concept. But I had trouble loading pages and the site was generally slow. Really slow. Some pages never did load completely. Server issues?

The problems impacted my ability to really check things out, so I'm just wondering if this is a temporary thing, as far as you know?

PS Hello fellow Washingtonian!

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

kwiebe wrote:
I checked the site and I'm intrigued. I like the concept. But I had trouble loading pages and the site was generally slow. Really slow. Some pages never did load completely. Server issues?

The problems impacted my ability to really check things out, so I'm just wondering if this is a temporary thing, as far as you know?

PS Hello fellow Washingtonian!
The loading problems with the OK site is technical. Who ever designed it has nearly everything on the main home page, rather than breaking it up into multiple separate pages that can be linked to from the home page.