• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A conceal carrier's worst nighmare

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Too funny... Good ol GlockIt is back again with his silly bed time stories of his FN 5-7 and what he can do with it in seconds.

give it up, kid. Go try writing Penthouse Letters for a change because your silly OC or CC stories don't hold water. Your original AK piece was truly epic, though. One of the funniest stories I've ever read. I truly enjoyed the part about the van and the pepole getting out and the van leaving in a hurry. Did they leave people behind? Did you have to shoot them? Do you still shoot your weapons on the canal behind your house in Florida? How is the medical practice going?

Keep us rolling, kid!

MSC 45ACP

imported post

N6ATF wrote:
Glock It wrote:
We get in the car and I am fuming..my wife turns to my daughter, who has her own Glock 19 and is a dead shot her self, and says those guys didnt know how close they came to drinking their last beer EVER tonight...

Your daughter has her own G19?

:p

What's wrong with giving your daughter a Glock? I gave my daughter a G-21 for her 18th birthday. The difference here is that a lot of folks here on OCDO have met us. :D

I doubt ClockIt has met anyone on here...

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
N6ATF wrote:
Glock It wrote:
We get in the car and I am fuming..my wife turns to my daughter, who has her own Glock 19 and is a dead shot her self, and says those guys didnt know how close they came to drinking their last beer EVER tonight...

What's wrong with giving your daughter a Glock? I gave my daughter a G-21 for her 18th birthday. The difference here is that a lot of folks here on OCDO have met us. :D

Just making a grammar joke... :quirky

MSC 45ACP

imported post

N6ATF wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:
N6ATF wrote:
Glock It wrote:

Just making a grammar joke... :quirky

Gotcha... The way he wrote it makes you think it is the daughter with the G 19, not the "wife".

I wonder if he's going to tell us what his wife has in her SUV? Maybe she has an MP5SD or maybe even an MP5-N :idea:. Maybe the daughter has the Glock and the wife has a Baby Eagle or maybe even a full size Desert Eagle .50 cal. Ya never know... I've seen some women with purses big enough to hide one!:shock:

Sealgar

imported post

Just over a year ago, we were on our way home on a Saturday afternoon. There was a Nissan pickup containing six jocks (football players from the look of them) behind us, and I guess my doing the 55mph was a might too slow for them. They didn't honk or anything, so the first knowledge I had of them was when they passed us in a no-passing zone with every last one of them giving us the finger. Two of them in the back kept their arms out the window for several hundred yards middle fingers prodruding. The wife and son were really angry and she reached for the horn to give them a blast. I interfered and told the both of them to settle down as their age, IQ, and number of parents of theseapeswas of no interest to me. She gave me a funny look and settled down.

jim