• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prescott Valley Gun Show 8-15/16-2009

TOF

imported post

I lost the info regarding location of the Prescott Valley Gun Show this weekend. Will one of you that know fill me in.

Thanks in advance.

TOF

Kildars

imported post

[font="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"]3201 N. Main Street
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

(The show is 1 block north of Highway 69
at Glassford Hills Rd. in the center of Prescott Valley.)[/font]

AZkopper

imported post

I'm not sure of the exact address given, but it sounds like Tim's Toyota Center, where the Sun Dogs play. It was there last year, too.

I'll probably not go this year. Last year was dissappointing: everything was overpriced and ammo was scarce and expensive.

When in town, stop by Zeke's Eatin' Place for lunch. Great food. Just remember to order 'Small' portions, unless you brought your fatboy pants. It's just down the street, on Pav Way, off Glassford Hill.

TOF

imported post

A couple of friends and I are looking for an excuse to leave the pines for a few hours so will probably go.

It doesn't have to be a big show to satisfy us. :celebrate