• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy

daspoon

imported post

Hi all.
I have been reading for a while now so I finally got around to signing up.

I did my first oc last night. Went with the wife to Panda Express on Centennial by Ann and the 95 and I don't think anyone even noticed.:celebrate

Anyway Just wanted to say Hi.

DESERT ATILLA

imported post

Welcome! I live in the same area. I've OC'd very regularly at the smiths and several other places. Hopefully, we'll run into one another.

maldog

imported post

That's good to see we have some OC'ers in my part of town. I live N. Durango 95 area. we should get together sometime.

I have not OC at all. although I want to. I just have not done it yet:(

Dan

daspoon

imported post

I had no idea there was so many up this way from the site that is really cool.

Lostlittlerobot

imported post

Long time reader, first time poster.

I figured it was respectful to sign up and give thanks for all the information I've read online here.

Currently living around Ft. Apache and Tropicana.

Scott

bookem03

imported post

Wecome,I too am new.Carson City is a great placeto OC.:celebrate