Thread: MSNBC goes after OC activist in New Hampshire; more anti-gun bigotry

, ,

Post imported post

This is also over on the General Discussion, but I wanted you guys in WA to see this especially!

MSNBC joins the campaign of anti-gun bigotry.

Chris Matthews mixed it up with a guy who was open carrying outside Obama's "Town Hall" cheerleading session for health care reform the other day in Portsmouth, NH

If that doesn't work, try this:

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County

Post imported post

Another good article. I knew the leg holster thing was going to get some comments from you though. The rest of his outfit and demeanor was good I thought though, so not a mall ninja in my opinion.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Puyallup, Washington, USA

Post imported post

well, at least you've gone from "boneheads" to "you decide". you're getting warmer.

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar
    Mercer Island, Washington, USA

Post imported post

A friend who has been going to Keene NH with the Campaign for Liberty over the last six months or so told me that this guy and a lot of others carry all the time... to every event... he said "You wouldn't go out without your pants would you? Its the same thing with these guys and their side arms. They just go everywhere with them."

My friend mentioned that he believes the guy said he wore the weapon to bring 2A issues to attention and that it was a mistake to say that as the media will now just be able to paint him as an activist and a grand-stander without being able to be called on it since he said he purposely wore the weapon to the event.

If asked by anyone, I'd have said that I carry all day every day and that carrying at this event is no exception, but rather the rule.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington