• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC goes after OC activist in New Hampshire; more anti-gun bigotry

Dave Workman

imported post

This is also over on the General Discussion, but I wanted you guys in WA to see this especially!

===================================

MSNBC joins the campaign of anti-gun bigotry.

Chris Matthews mixed it up with a guy who was open carrying outside Obama's "Town Hall" cheerleading session for health care reform the other day in Portsmouth, NH

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m8d13-MSNBC-joins-campaign-of-antigun-bigotry

If that doesn't work, try this:

http://tinyurl.com/luzssw

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Another good article. I knew the leg holster thing was going to get some comments from you though.:D The rest of his outfit and demeanor was good I thought though, so not a mall ninja in my opinion.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

A friend who has been going to Keene NH with the Campaign for Liberty over the last six months or so told me that this guy and a lot of others carry all the time... to every event... he said "You wouldn't go out without your pants would you? Its the same thing with these guys and their side arms. They just go everywhere with them."

My friend mentioned that he believes the guy said he wore the weapon to bring 2A issues to attention and that it was a mistake to say that as the media will now just be able to paint him as an activist and a grand-stander without being able to be called on it since he said he purposely wore the weapon to the event.

If asked by anyone, I'd have said that I carry all day every day and that carrying at this event is no exception, but rather the rule.