• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reloading Training

sirged

imported post

Hey guys I was thinking that in these tough economic times it would be a good idea to put together an event to teach others how to reload ammo. I am willing to put this together for the Salt Lake area and would like volunteers to bring their reloading setup somewhere where we can all meet, maybe bring a few BBQs and have a good time (open carry would be encouraged, not required of course). Anyway if there is enough interest in this I am willing to organize this for a Saturday sometime. Also people wanting to learn would be encouraged to bring somewhere like 50 rounds or some supplies to donate. I'm not sure. Those details will be worked out if the interest is there. Anyway I think this could be fun get together of gunlovers and families alike! I was thinking it could be in a park somewhere, not sure. Let me know or email me at sirged@gmail.com if you would be willing to bring your reloading kit and what calibers you can reload. If I get much of a response I will give plenty of notice on when and where so everyone can make it.
Thanks!

I also posted this over on utahconcealedcarry.com.