• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakast - Saturday 8/15/09

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I am celebrating my almost-completed recovery from the viscious assault I received last week at Chippenham Hospital.

OC is Legal cards will be available for those that are interested in haveing some to hand out to folks who ask about OCing. You do not need to have breakfast with us to get some cards - just show up & get a handful.

I-95 to the Parham Rd West exit, and look for River City Diner. We start at around 9:30 and finish when just one more cup of coffee would be too much.

There is a gun show at RIR if you need an excuse to get out of the house.

stay safe,

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Need excuses - will take two, they are small.

See you there.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I'm still commuting every other day. I plan on being back on Friday night and should be there for breakfast.

I may bring the WHIZZER. I'll leave that to your imagination:lol::lol::lol::lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

peter nap wrote:
I'm still commuting every other day. I plan on being back on Friday night and should be there for breakfast.

I may bring the WHIZZER. I'll leave that to your imagination:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Peter -

Got ya covered. Funnel, hose, duct tape should do ya.

Seriously, how's the DIY gunpowder going? You should be pretty well set for nitrate by now.:p

stay safe.

skidmark

Infidel

imported post

peter nap wrote:

A wheel gun?! Revolvers have a self imposed shot limit.

kennys

imported post

GS, Bring a few extra VCDL applications if you have them. I meant to run a few off at work today but forgot. There won't be a table at the gun show so I figured I would bring a few with me just in case.

kennys

imported post

I will be there around 9:00. I am hoping as well another friend of the family shows up. Called him tonight he said he had no plans and would probably be there.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kennys wrote:
I will be there around 9:00. I am hoping as well another friend of the family shows up. Called him tonight he said he had no plans and would probably be there.
I usually show up early too.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

kennys wrote:
GS, Bring a few extra VCDL applications if you have them. I meant to run a few off at work today but forgot. There won't be a table at the gun show so I figured I would bring a few with me just in case.
Will have applications with me.

No VCDL table at show?

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

No VCDL table at show?

Yata hey
That's what I thought. When I received the VCDL alert at the beginning of the week, I noticed it didn't include this weekend's gun show. I replied to the alert and was told it probably wasn't mentioned because there wouldn't be a table there.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We had a good turnout. I'll post pictures of The Whizzer as soon as I can find the camera>computer cord and download them.

Several folks were off to the gun show after breakfast, carrying handsful of OC cards. I've got them to give away, but you have to come out to breakfast or dinnerto get them.

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

I did leave a fiew with some dealers and gave out a fiew. That left me a couple to give out at work. I settled on a Taurus PT1911. I hope it fires as good as it feels will be trying it out here shortly. Sence my wife gave her blessing it only is suting to wait till she gets home so she can enjoy as well.