• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eric Cantor will be holding an Advisory Committee Meeting - August 17, 2009

Repeater

imported post

From We Surround Them - Richmond:

Rep. Cantor's Advisory Committee Meeting Monday, On August 17, Rep. Cantor will be holding an Advisory Committee Meeting. Constituents are encouraged to attend the event. RSVP by August 12 by contacting his staff at cindy@cantorforcongress.com or 804-358-6160. The event will start at 5:30 with food and drinks, followed by the meeting at 6 PM. Go prepared with solid questions and wear your WSTR shirts! In the case that the meeting is full, meet outside the facility with your shirts and signs! Let them know we're watching!

WHERE: Sheraton Hotel, 9901 Midlothian Tnpk, Richmond, VA 23235
WHEN: Monday, August 17 at 5:30

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

You do realize that Cantor is the driving force behind the Republican Roundup, held in GUN-UNFRIENDLY Innisbrook, right?

There are protests planned for the Republican Roundup. See the VCDL newsletter, if you're a member. I have asked John Pierce to post it to the VCDL web site, but he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Tess wrote:
You do realize that Cantor is the driving force behind the Republican Roundup, held in GUN-UNFRIENDLY Innisbrook, right?

There are protests planned for the Republican Roundup. See the VCDL newsletter, if you're a member. I have asked John Pierce to post it to the VCDL web site, but he hasn't gotten around to it yet.
Very aware. Don't see how Cantor cannot be aware of the controversy after these many years.

Yata hey