Thread: anti gunners now targeting open carriers

Post imported post

Post imported post

They even refer to OCDO as "gun extremists across the county", but give the unused address of opencarry.com. Figures they can't even get the website right.

TFred

Post imported post

freedomstatealliance

Brought to you by the Joyce Foundation
    (scroll down)
    http://wholinkstome.com/url/freedomstatesalliance.com
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

Man those Nancy-boys need to take a bite out of a reality sandwich. Alas, free speech is free speech. I just go about my business and leave them be. But why can't these pukes that spew forth this feel good security blanket warm and fuzzy B.S. leave us the hell alone? If they want to be at the mercy of those that wish them harm, fine, they can be a statistic, but don't neuter the rest of the real men(and women) that live in the real world and are prepared to take care of themslves and theirs. /rantoff

-Gruu

Post imported post

I like how they blame the "gun lobby" for open carry, as if they had something to do with it. It has been legal in most jurisdictions since before the founding to openly carry a firearm. The NRA are certainly not advocates for open carry. If the NRA had it their way we would all have nice little government issued permits for all of our carrying purposes. In their version of America we would need permits from the Department of Waste Management before we could take a crap.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"

Post imported post

I would like to point out that apparently those "Freedom" (from what, original thought?) states alliances pages must know that they are out of touch with reality, as I have yet to see one that allows commenting (like most blogs, ya know?)

Seriously, gun proponents (or more appropriately Constitution proponents) are now "extremists"?

Gimme a break. Maybe we are, but I would call it "Liberty Extremist," and I can't see much wrong with that.

Post imported post

...a gross misuse of the term "extremist"...
    No one has ever walked away from a gunfight complaining that he brought too much ammo.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

Post imported post

squisher wrote:
    I would like to point out that apparently those "Freedom" (from what, original thought?) states alliances pages must know that they are out of touch with reality, as I have yet to see one that allows commenting (like most blogs, ya know?)

Seriously, gun proponents (or more appropriately Constitution proponents) are now "extremists"?

Gimme a break.* Maybe we are, but I would call it "Liberty Extremist," and I can't see much wrong with that.
    Not defending them, but they could just be "out of touch with technology" like me. I have no idea how to allow comments on my blog.
    http://www.mtoddbayliss.com

I'm surprised all these people who are so worried about "the presence of deadly guns" are so eager to get near the Prez. Ever heard of Secret Service Snipers Folks? When you are inside the security zone, there are more guns pointed in your direction than you could ever imagine.

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
    Hey, we are not extremists. We believe in a moderate government, not an extreme one, that's all.

These anti groups are losing ground, and as they do so they send increasingly loony signals. They are slowly becoming marginalized, and their hatred of guns is becoming as stupid as the other nonsense conspiracy theories out there.

Louisville, Commonwealth of Kentucky, , USA

Post imported post

I commend this guy for exercising his right, but he looks like s dork in that tactical thigh holster... like a couch born GI Joe.

Banned

Post imported post

when someone uses a advertisement for a game console as proof for their argument you know they're a bunch of ******* morons

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Have you all noticed that these groups are totally focused on "GUN" violance? What about all the rest of the violant crimes committed annually that do not involve guns?

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    Have you all noticed that these groups are totally focused on "GUN" violance? What about all the rest of the violant crimes committed annually that do not involve guns?
    Ask them that, and if you get an answer it will be, "I'd much rather be stabbed than shot." Seriously.

But your question is rhetorical of course. We all know that it's not guns that bother them, it's free individuals with guns they hate. Independent men do not fit into their worldview.

Post imported post

If they say they'd rather get stabbed, they're really retarded.

Being stabbed with a blade, you're more likely to die. In regards to a bullet, the piece of lead stays in the body. Now with a knife, the person stabbing you will 1) leave it in or 2) pull it out. If the person, the attacker or victim(known to pull it out), pulls out the weapon, they'll bleed out and die fairly quickly. The body is like a car, loose pressure and you just start going downhill.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

The Screws Media must think all pistol rounds blow a hole through someone like what a .50 BMG rifle round can do. Or they only have deer hunters as reference like " my... ha ha... country hilljack cousin 4 times removed ( thank goodness!) hunts deer with a [7mm mag rifle] and the hole from the bullet is like 4 inches across! So a 9mm must be like that huh? I mean that's how it looks in the movies, right?"

Post imported post

Yote,

What you stated reminds me of the onion's story on the hollow point recall

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...s_hollow_point

Louisville, Commonwealth of Kentucky, , USA

Post imported post

Yeah, i wont shoot you with a gun, but let me cut in freakin half with a katana or wakizashi. See if you like that better you liberal f&*$

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

My post gets back to the topic of people that fear guns and law abiding citizens that legally own them

ERIE – Today, Erie City Council voted unanimously to pass a law requiring gun owners to report lost or stolen firearms to the police
    Under the ordinance, firearm owners will have 72 hours to report a lost or stolen gun to the police after they have discovered it missing.

Penalties include a maximum fine of $1,000 and/or 90 days in jail for repeated offenders. The law applies to handguns and other short-barreled guns - not to shotguns or hunting rifles.

Ok, lets say my home gets burglarized, and Someone steals my guns, Of course I am going to report the theft! So if someone breaks into my home again, this ordinance names me as a repeat offender?
    How about going after the thief and burglar, not the victim!

WTF is wrong with these people? how can their minds be so twisted, and yet they are allowed to make policy for the rest of us?

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    Ok, lets say my home gets burglarized, and Someone steals my guns, Of course I am going to report the theft! So if someone breaks into my home again, this ordinance names me as a repeat offender?
    The way I understand it, if your home is burglarized and you fail to report the theft of a handgun, you'd be in violation of this ordinance. If your home is burglarized again, and you again fail to report the theft of a handgun, you'd be deemed a repeat offender for the repeated offense of NOT reporting it. If you, like me and I would think most others, would, of course, report a handgun stolen, there's no worries.
    No one has ever walked away from a gunfight complaining that he brought too much ammo.

Post imported post

Ridiculous.

It's nice, though, that the Open Carrier was well-informed and stuck to his guns (no pun intended) in the face of that bullying liberal POS who was obviously out to make him look like an extremist kook.