• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fun Little Story

GlocksRfun

imported post

Just got back from walking the dog. Something the Ol' lady and I try to do every day. During our travel, we had to pull our crazy doogy over to let a couple pass.

The man says "too bad you weren't here earlier"

me - hugh?

him- He saw a man running out of the woods. He called the cops. Apparently the swat team was walking down the middle of the street with shotguns and "M-16's" with the riot shields. There was a German Sheppard there also.

me- today?

him- no, yesterday about this time.

me- crazy.

Yesterday we were too lazy to take dog for walk.... As we are walking away, I'm thinking to myself, this is a school zone, crime doesn't happen in a school zone.lol.. I contemplate what I would do if a guy comes running out of the woods all crazy at me. My only defense, other than my crazy dog that will gladly accept tummy rubs from anyone, would be the Paul Blart defense. Turn to the side and grab my empty holster and hope to give the illusion of having a gun.

Just got me thinking about how much I love the laws of our wonderful state. I'll see if I can find the police report for it. Not sure where to look though.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Well, I surfed to the obvious site http://www.ci.waukesha.wi.us where I discovered that log-in/registration is apparently required but not provided.

PAGE NOT FOUND

The page you requested cannot be found on the City of Waukesha website. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

JimE

imported post

As you bluff and reach for that empty holster, remember the best "Paul Blart" quote:

"Ultimately we rely on the hope that nothing ever goes down".
:lol: