• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Picnic Augst 22, 2009

spyderdude

imported post

I recently joined the Anchorage Alaska 2nd Amendment Task Force, and they sent me an email about a picnic that is to happen next Saturday the 22nd. This is the email I got from them!

[align=center] Hello to all of Second Amendment supporters.
Our group has been growing since we first assembled in April.
We have had a successful summer and we’d like to celebrate!

Join us for a meet-and-greet family picnic (open carry of course). Details are below.
You can reply to this email if you have questions, or call Mark Campbell at 441-5118.
See you there!

[/align]
Second Amendment Task Force family picnic

Saturday August 22, 10am to 3:30pm

Mirror/Edmonds Lakes Park,
Chugiak/Eagle River
23101 Old Glenn Hwy