• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Other Passions in life

steve

imported post

Big pc nerd, also into car's, car audio and video.

I'm that guy at the stop light that you hate to be next to

HPIM6971.jpg

HPIM6972.jpg

malignity

imported post

Here are some other things that I enjoy, with pictures, of course.

I love motocross, and have been riding since I was about 5. It's old, a 1981, but it hauls ass with a twice rebuilt, big bore engine. Baddest air cooled bike I've owned.
bike.jpg

Off roading. It doesn't look much like an off road vehicle, but after slapping some heavy duty all-terrain tires on it, it's the only 4x4 I've ever owned that I can't get stuck with.
04-30-05_1824.jpg

Pictures of a forest fire remnants I found in the woods up at Meridith, near where my rents live. Notice the left side compared to the right:
04-30-05_1819.jpg

Dressing up for the Renaissance festival:
l_90c1cbf16ddd4de3bfa08cf353af8665.jpg

I also enjoy making home made beef jerky, and would be totally willing to swap some recipes with people! :D

Bronson

imported post

I'm an aikido student and instructor.

Here's me getting wapped in the face during a randori demonstration. Normally I'd have taken my glasses off but I forgot ...doh!

3828458909_2c38d2bb5d.jpg

Then there are my two stupid dogs:

Ahki

3829260460_5b5205ef88.jpg

and Mora

3829259866_a1ef9db83e.jpg

I also make holsters as a hobby, here's my latest for my Bersa .380

3667530182_1820bd4de3.jpg

Bronson

astrogiblet

imported post

Lets see..

Offroading:
Pictures021.jpg

Camping, computers (Building, fixing, supporting, etc), video games (big into LAN partys), big into technology in general, I collect knives/a few swords/flashlights....

I also love animals. Have 2 dogs and 4 cats.

Heres a picture of one of my dogs, Jack, he's part Husky, part Great Dane.

6448_102974479606_567634606_2278664.jpg

office888

imported post

Michigander, I really do hate DSMs... :D

Although I did go to DSM Shootout in Ohio this year, JUST got back about 8 hours ago.

Interests:
Music
Import Tuning (Honda / Rotary Powered Mazdas)
Motorcycle Racing (Honda)
CB Radios

-Richard-

hopnpop

imported post

Mm-kay, can anyone tell me how to post more than 1 pic at a time? In my reply box, I click "browse" and it only allows one pic... think I succeeded once before but have no idea how I did it...(?)

WARCHILD

imported post

Naw...that's on my wall. If I catch one and I'm in the mood, the only singing is the sizzle of the butter and chives in the pan!:D

astrogiblet

imported post

hopnpop wrote:
Mm-kay, can anyone tell me how to post more than 1 pic at a time? In my reply box, I click "browse" and it only allows one pic... think I succeeded once before but have no idea how I did it...(?)
Host your images on http://www.imageshack.us, or http://www.photobucket.com and then copy the link they give you and put it in the following tags:

[img*]http://www.yourlinkhere.com[/img*]

Copy that and take out the *'s and it'll post the image here.

Also, if you still can't get it, send me a PM and I will send you my email address. Then you can send me the pictures and I will post 'em for you..

hopnpop

imported post

Thanks for the e-help

hastingsskydive.jpg

scan0005.jpg

JUMPIN!! Been a lil while but is still a passion

DSCF0922.jpg

Paddling - my wife and I love kayaking

DSCF1577.jpg

DSCF1604.jpg

And Cozumel in February!! :dude:

scan0003.jpg

Well, out of order or not, I got em posted, dammit :cool:

hopnpop

imported post

Thanks Steve, just took mea few mins! LOL Appreciate the help tho... Just don't need duplicates now :) Mind editing yours?? Carry on :cool: