• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Operation Carryland Targets Western Wisconsin - we have a $500 matching donor!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Open carriers: WE HAVE A $500 MATCHING DONOR!

It's time to move the open carry education campaign to Western Wisconsin and given the upcoming picnics planned out that way, now would be a good time for a round of radio ads eminating in and beyond the Eau Claire-Chippewa Falls Metro area.

We now have only $10 after funding our other campaigns in Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay, and need to raise at least $1,100 to run a viable radio ad campaign in and beyond the Eua Claire-Chippewa Falls Metro area.

We would like to do this nexct week, so please give what you can at http://www.opencarry.org/carryland.htmltoday!

The people of Western Wisconsin deserve the same open cary rights as those in neighboring Minnisapolis so let's keep this campaign rolling!

[align=center]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
And with our $500 matching donor,
every dollar you give to this campaign willbe doubled!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
[/align]

[align=center]And let's get more signatures on the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/wi1848oc/petition.htmltoo![/align]

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Any recommendations for the top 3 radio stations in the Eau Claire-Chippewa Falls area?

It would be nice to run ads on the top news talk, country, and pop stations.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Sidearm.40 wrote:
Radio

Country WAXX
Pop WBIZ
No real "talk" station in the area that are truly viable.

OK, cool, but even if they 1-2 little tiny talk radio stations, maybe they would be very inexpensive and we can hit them too so please advise.

Also, all: After you give money, your member status will be upgraded to show the contribution and you will no longer be just a "regular member." Anyone donating $25 or more who is not already a Founder's Club or Centurion member will have their member status updated to "Campaign Veteran"

countrymama

imported post

95.1 B95 - Country Eau Claire

880am - The Patriot - Conservative Talk Radio in W. WI

104.5 - Waxx Country Eau Claire

100.7 WBIZ - Pop/Top 40 - Eau Claire

94.1 I94 - Adult Contemporary - Eau Claire

Being a mid-late 20's that lives between the Twin Cities & EC, these are the most popular stations in the area. 99.9 The Carp used to be a great rock station, but has recently re-formatted and I don't know the current format.

You can hear these stations almost to Hudson on the Western edge of WI, and from experience, I know, almost to and sometimes in Medford on that side.

I have contacted all of them when releasing press releases for conservative events in the past. PM me with your email if you'd like me to email you my contacts list that I use for Western WI.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Folks - time is running out to run these ads this week in Western Wisconsin and we have only received $70 in contributions for this campaign effort.

We have a $500 matching donor - let's take advantage of him now before he goes away.

I have a great offer to run ads on 4 stations over 3 days starting Wednesday but I need to sign the contract and pay the money tomorrow - please give now at http://www.opencarry.org/carryland.html.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Let's roll folks - we are still about $400 short!

CarryLand_Meter.jpg