Thread: OC vs CC

Post imported post

Hey I was at another forum trying to i dunno rally more support for OC, but seems a pretty one sided crowd. Anyone else want to help maybe give some Info or insite?

http://www.stoppingpower.net/forum/t...TOPIC_ID=17509
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

Just invite them to our forum just remember you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink!!!!!

Post imported post

I really think the individuals at stoppingpower are dead-set against considering the OC point of view. Perhaps my years as a teacher have jaded my view, but I firmly belive that there are some people who are "unteachable". The first step in any learning situation is that one needs to have an open mind; my opinion is that the people there are "close minded". Much like the person who believes the earth is flat because that has been their experience, people who refuse to at least consider the possibility that OC is a viable option are people who can't be convinced. I admire your attempt at trying to have them open up, but I prefer to spend my time discussing things with people who are able to at least consider that they are possibly wrong.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Post imported post

I personally do not OC under any circumstance (except for maybe an OC rally), however, I am an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment, as well as those who wish to exercise it. If OC is legal in Michigan, I will support OCer's for the sake of helping preserve our right to bear arms. I know I'm not the only one here that is here for the same reason.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

+1 on what Dr. Todd said.

malignity wrote:
    I personally do not OC under any circumstance (except for maybe an OC rally), however, I am an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment, as well as those who wish to exercise it. If OC is legal in Michigan, I will support OCer's for the sake of helping preserve our right to bear arms. I know I'm not the only one here that is here for the same reason.
    No, Your not.