• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC vs CC

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
imported post

I really think the individuals at stoppingpower are dead-set against considering the OC point of view. Perhaps my years as a teacher have jaded my view, but I firmly belive that there are some people who are "unteachable". The first step in any learning situation is that one needs to have an open mind; my opinion is that the people there are "close minded". Much like the person who believes the earth is flat because that has been their experience, people who refuse to at least consider the possibility that OC is a viable option are people who can't be convinced. I admire your attempt at trying to have them open up, but I prefer to spend my time discussing things with people who are able to at least consider that they are possibly wrong.

malignity

imported post

I personally do not OC under any circumstance (except for maybe an OC rally), however, I am an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment, as well as those who wish to exercise it. If OC is legal in Michigan, I will support OCer's for the sake of helping preserve our right to bear arms. I know I'm not the only one here that is here for the same reason.

ghostrider

imported post

+1 on what Dr. Todd said.

malignity wrote:
I personally do not OC under any circumstance (except for maybe an OC rally), however, I am an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment, as well as those who wish to exercise it. If OC is legal in Michigan, I will support OCer's for the sake of helping preserve our right to bear arms. I know I'm not the only one here that is here for the same reason.
No, Your not.