• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In L-ville? Like to OC? Like to Eat?

PreachermanMatt

imported post

chris in va wrote:
29th...the day of the OC picnic in Lexington. Shoot.

In the other thread i see your in Bullitt County..you could make an OC day of it the picnic is over at 2pm....dinner is at 6pm, it's barely off your route home--just sayin....:cool:

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Walkeraviator wrote:
of course...pick teh day i cant go. I would join you guys if it wasnt my daughters first birthday.
First? Meh, she won't remember whether or not you are there. You have at least 2 years in which to photoshop yourself into some of the pictures...

*this is probably one of those times my wife would call me insensitive* :p

chris in va

imported post

Just curious, is the manager aware of the dinner, or will he be surprised by 20+ armed people showing up? I just want to have some ribs, not show up and get kicked out soon as we get there.

PreachermanMatt

imported post

chris in va wrote:
Just curious, is the manager aware of the dinner, or will he be surprised by 20+ armed people showing up? I just want to have some ribs, not show up and get kicked out soon as we get there.
Oh crap didn't think of that...:shock:

j/k both managers are in the know, as is the owner..looking foward to meeting you:)

Statesman

imported post

As a business owner in the restaurant industry, you'd have to be crazy to turn away 20+ customers. Not only that, but you risk offending KY gun owners everywhere.

We will not forget those that are unfriendly to gun owners when it comes to our spending habits. And with the advent of friendorfoe.us, business owners can be sure of it!

http://www.friendorfoe.us

Please add 2nd amendment friendly businesses to the database in your area.

PreachermanMatt

imported post

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU To Adrenaline (Newman of kygunowners.com) for bringing some sweet mags and cool posters

anim_wow.gif

Please head over to kygunowners.com and join up....this has potential to be a GREAT Cross (gun) cultural site (hunters/BRD/recreational shooters/OCers/CCers) throughout the entire state

also thanks to KY_Bob for the cool stickers
anim_wave.gif

GREAT TO MEET YOU GUTSHOT!!