• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry dinner in Casa Grande - August 23,2009

azcdlfred

imported post

To celebrate the passage of pro-rights legislation this year, AzCDL invites you to join us for dinner (“Dutch treat”) and fellowship at the Golden Corral Restaurant in Casa Grande. Open Carry is encouraged.

RSVP appreciated by August 18, 2009 to john.rosado@AzCDL.org .

Place: Golden Corral Restaurant, 2082 E Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ 85222
Time: 4:00 pm to whenever
Date: August 23, 2009

Since we are expecting a sizeable crowd, we need to let the restaurant know how many to expect so they can accommodate us. If you plan on attending, contact john.rosado@azcdl.org by August 18 2009 and let him know how many people you are bringing along.

See you there!

These alerts are a project of the Arizona Citizens Defense League (AzCDL), an all volunteer, non-profit, non-partisan grassroots organization. Join today! .

AzCDL – Protecting Your Freedom

protector84

imported post

I'm going to try to make this one as well. I have been to two OC dinners now and they have all gone well and been quite interesting. So far nobody has gotten in a Wild West shootout at the salad bar but I've heard that the meat counters will be posted as Steak and Guns don't mix.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

Just got back, had a wonderful time. Alan Korwin was there, but, in my usual manner, Ihad to diagree with some things he was saying. I was vocal about it, and I think many others feel the same way I do, at least in the crowd I run with.

Good food, good camaraderie, and not one incidence of any firearms jumping out of their holsters to commit any gun violence. I expected many more people to be there, was disappointed how small the turnout was though.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

RJ

Banned
imported post

Ric J. here, am a crossover from AZS and thorougly enjoyed meeting all attending, and speakers that provided information and updates.

I thought it was time for me to join up as I've been part of a OC dinner program over at Arizonashooting.com and it has grown to be quite an event.

Hopefully we will be able to attract additional folks from this site as well as in my opinion in defending these rights there is no boundry.
Thanks for allowing some red-headed step children to attend your dinner and enjoy conversation with such dedicated soles.
I look forward to our next opportunity for discussion
Regards
Ric j. (RJ)