• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Parks

pvtschultz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sorry, but my conscience does not allow me to click on anything that says MSNBC. I've gone as far as blocking it on all of my TVs and the rest of the NBC stations suffered the same fate due to MSNBC. Let them rot in hell.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

pvtschultz wrote:
Sorry, but my conscience does not allow me to click on anything that says MSNBC. I've gone as far as blocking it on all of my TVs and the rest of the NBC stations suffered the same fate due to MSNBC. Let them rot in hell.
I hear what you are saying, I only posted it because it was the same story on all of the news links.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Stoney-Point wrote:
How about a summary for those of us who choose to NOT support MSNBC?
The Anti's are whining about Obama signing the bill that now allows us to carry in National Parks.
You know....it's so dangerous!

Funniest part of it all is most of the whiners have probably never set foot on a national park but yet they still whine.

Stoney-Point

imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Stoney-Point wrote:
How about a summary for those of us who choose to NOT support MSNBC?
The Anti's are whining about Obama signing the bill that now allows us to carry in National Parks.
You know....it's so dangerous!

Funniest part of it all is most of the whiners have probably never set foot on a national park but yet they still whine.

Yeah...because of Disney, every animal is cute, safe and cuddly. Hey, go give that bear a big hug.

Yeah...because Meth is illegal, therefore there are no meth labs in our parks.

Yeah... because pot is illegal...see above.

Yeah...because crime is illegal, and Park Rangers are far and few inbetween, there is no crime committed in our parks...

Where the hell do these people come from? Gated communities?