• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's your favorite pistol to carry ?

Eryk

imported post

Well I am getting that itch to get a new pistol for the collection and I wanted to know whats your favorite sidearm to carry.

I have a Walther PPS and a Glock 19, I like both alot and am looking to add to the stable any thoughts and suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your comments

Eryk

Eryk

imported post

I heard they were having problems with the LCP, good size for summer carry but was told not that accurate and a good kick to it. Have you found that to be true at all ?

Springfield Smitty

OKC, OK (Heading back to MI very soon - thank good
imported post

Can't say enough good things about my Springfield XD sub-compact. I carry the .40 and the wife carries the same in 9mm.

I have carried a Sig .40 and a Beretta 9mm (both for past jobs) and I really do love the Springfield for everyday carry.

I do want to buy a Beretta when I get the money though.

autosurgeon

imported post

For OC my CZ-82 12+1 9x18
p1000954.jpg

For CC my Taurus Pt111 MilPro SS 12+1 9x19
p1090008.jpg

The CZ is such a sweet shooter I can overlap shots at 35 yards..

The Taurus while not quite as easy to shoot is very nice for when CC is the best plan as it has a nice flat profile!

malignity

imported post

Holy mother, that Hi-Point is ugly, you weren't kidding! :D
I must say though, that if it goes bang every time, and is relatively accurate, then that's all that matters.

LFB

imported post

The only one I have. Mainly got it because of its $139 price tag.

My Hi Point C-9 9mm.
(Not actually mine but even this guy has the bicycle inner tube grip like me)!
c9.jpg

cabman1

imported post

I had a smith and wesson 4 cal hated it everytime i pulled the trigger the mag. fell out. So I sold it!

I have a hi point 9 mm and a hi point 45 love them both they might be ugly but the dont drop the mag every shot and are pretty acurate

Bronson

imported post

For OC I usually carry my Dan Wesson Commander Bobtail (nice choice there sevenplusone).

For CC I usually carry either my Kahr CW40 or my Bersa .380.

If the front pockets of my pants are large enough I'll usually have a Kel-Tec P-32 riding in there also. If the pockets are toosmall I'll put an extra mag on my belt for whatever I'm carrying that day.

Bronson