• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

idaho mom speaks with nra news about defending herself aginst escapees

shad0wfax

imported post

John Wolver wrote:
dunno why, didnt work for me
It worked for me, but I had to wait for the page to load an incorrect video. Several other videos are available to view as well.

I had to refresh the page to get the correct video to load.

John Wolver

imported post

got it, heres the blurb on it;

ID Woman Thwarts Fugitive
Cassidy Locket shares her experience with two escaped prisoners. On today’s Hero of the Day, Cam Edwards interviews an Idaho mother of two who was surprised one morning by the sound of three men conspiring to break into her home where she was alone with her children. While she was on the phone to the police who were 30 minutes away, the men, who had escaped from a nearby correctional facility, began to enact their plan. Locket threatened them with her gun and they fled only to be caught by the police at the end of her driveway. Locket received a special commendation from the Sheriff’s department.

ecocks

imported post

I never got any kind of video either, just the black NRA screen.