Thread: New Toy

State Researcher

Post imported post

Or as I like to call it "The Liberal Panty Wetter". Got it for a good price at Cascade Arms, where I tend to get most of my kewl toys. And ammo.

Post imported post

Cool. Where is Cascade Arms? Seems like a good place to get some inexpensive guns.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Formerly Larry's here in Olympia.

Post imported post

Might have to check it out.

I'm interested to find out how the Tec-22 shoots. Seems like a nice little plinker.

Post imported post

dont forget to get extra mags so you can tape two together! ive had mine for about 15yrs! get a big box of ammo, it can eat it up real quick!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

On mine I have to hold the mags so the front of them are tipped up for reliable feeding. I am looking for a full size tec9 to go with my tec22.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

State Researcher

Post imported post

Hopefully I'll have a range report next Tuesday. I'm thinking I wouldn't mind a Tec-9 or the earlier Kimel AP 9. Also wouldn't mind a holster for the Tec 22 so I could OC it just once for grins LOL.

Post imported post

I got mine in a series of trades. I have to admit, that it is fun to shoot, or let other people shoot it. It's fun to watch folks light off those 30+ round mags. (I dont think you could hit the broad side of a barn with it, unless you were standing inside.) Makes for some fun conversation opening too.

Post imported post

jeeper1 wrote:
    On mine I have to hold the mags so the front of them are tipped up for reliable feeding. I am looking for a full size tec9 to go with my tec22.
    style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"http://www.tacticalinc.com/ti25-mach...022-p-212.htmladjustable 10/22 mags might solve your feeding issue.
    "I'm just a no-account screed-peddler" Dave Workman http://goo.gl/CNf6pB

"We ought to extend the [1994] assault weapons ban" George W Bush

"The Bush Administration declared a permanent ban today on almost all foreign-made semiautomatic assault rifles." George Bush Sr, New York Times on July 8, 1989

"I support the Brady bill and I urge the Congress to enact it without delay." Ronald Regan.

"Guns are an abomination." Richard Nixon

Post imported post

It's not a mag problem as they work perfectly in my 10-22. I don't shoot it enough to justify the expense.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!