• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Toy

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Or as I like to call it "The Liberal Panty Wetter". Got it for a good price at Cascade Arms, where I tend to get most of my kewl toys. And ammo.

3802341787_7c1b4782aa.jpg

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Cool. Where is Cascade Arms? Seems like a good place to get some inexpensive guns.

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Might have to check it out.

I'm interested to find out how the Tec-22 shoots. Seems like a nice little plinker.

jeeper1

imported post

On mine I have to hold the mags so the front of them are tipped up for reliable feeding. I am looking for a full size tec9 to go with my tec22.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Hopefully I'll have a range report next Tuesday. I'm thinking I wouldn't mind a Tec-9 or the earlier Kimel AP 9. Also wouldn't mind a holster for the Tec 22 so I could OC it just once for grins LOL.

Sparky508

imported post

I got mine in a series of trades. I have to admit, that it is fun to shoot, or let other people shoot it. It's fun to watch folks light off those 30+ round mags. (I dont think you could hit the broad side of a barn with it, unless you were standing inside.) Makes for some fun conversation opening too.

jeeper1

imported post

It's not a mag problem as they work perfectly in my 10-22. I don't shoot it enough to justify the expense.