Thread: OC at Town hall meeting

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

US Rep Marsha Blackburn held a town hall meeting in Linden Saturday morning and I attended OC'ing my CZ82. No one seemed to notice or have a reaction about it. There were no LE in attendence. It wasn't a terribly large crowd, since it was rather short notice about the event.

After it was over I had a chance to shake her hand and have a short chat with the congresswoman. She wasn't a bit bashful about being in the presence of an armed citizen.

Post imported post

You expect the Honorable Marsha Blackburn to scream like .... a MSNBC reporter? :P

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

WCrawford wrote:
    You expect the Honorable Marsha Blackburn to scream like .... a MSNBC reporter? :P
    LOL

No, I knew you had spoken to her at the Nashville TEA Party while OC. The owner of the Commodore Hotel, where the meeting was held,is some what liberal from what I've heard. But he didn't say anything about my gun when I showed up. Just pointed me towards the restaurant area where the meeting would take place.

Post imported post

Brains, integrity, courage -- Marsha Blackburn is the complete package.

Brainwave: Let's try to persuade her to run against Lamar Alexander.

Post imported post

Good to hear that TN continues to uphold OC and 2A. Proud to tell people where I live now (ID) that I'm from TN. Of couse, I was proud before too, just a leetle prouder now.