• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

REPEAL 22ND - PRESIDENT FOR LIFE - HUSSEIN OBAMA

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

received by e-mail

See the proof on any of these websites.

[url]http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=hj111-5[/url]

[url]http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-hj5/show[/url]

[url]http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills/show/111_Hl
[/url]

I looked this up in several places because I hadn’t heard of this before today and I really didn’t believe this was happening. This is SCARY!!
You get what you asked for....
This proposed change in the law does not constitute fixing a bad law. It is proposing to eliminate a good law and doing so would affect20more than 95% of us negatively.
No more limits on term of president???
America wanted change! Boy is it coming!
A Democrat has now introduced legislation that would repeal the 22 Amendment to the Constitution - the prohibition against any President serving more than two terms in office.
Just like the Nazis, the Communists, and the Fascists, Obama and the Democratic Party is moving to posture the U.S. Presidency for succes sion by one President. That's how Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini became "Leaders for Life". Once the 22nd Amendment is repealed, the next step is to pass an Amendment to the (already emasculated)
Constitution, which permits a majority20in the House of Representatives to designate a President as "President for Life".
Wake up America! Contact your congressional representative and make it VERY clear that you oppose this proposed legislation.
H. J. Res. 5 - Repealing 22nd Amendment bill was referred to the House Committee on Judiciary on 1/6/09 and then referred to the Subcommittee on Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties on 2/9/09. (Check it out on the government websites listed below.)
Earli er this year, Rep. Jose Serrano, D-N.Y. introduced H. J. Res. 5, a bill that would repeal the Constitution's 22nd Amendment, which prohibits apresident from being elected to more than two terms in office, thus potentially paving the way to make Barack Obama president for life. Notsurprisingly, the corporate media currently caught up in Obama-mania has not covered this story.
"Will George W. Bush end up being the last true U.S. President?" asked Sher Zieve, writing for the Canadian Free Press on January 14. " As I warned you on multiple times prior to the 2008 General Election, 'Once Obama is elected, we won't be able to get rid of him.' Tragically, this warning
is now being realized. Not only has Obama established hiselection-fraud organization ACORN nationwide, his adherents have now begun the process to repeal the U.S. Constitution's 22nd Amendment."

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

wrightme wrote:
2 words...

No Co-Sponsors.
1 word ... APATHY

If not part of the solution THEN are part of the problem.

Crush'em and Kill'em while they are small problems, easier to get rid of, takes less time and fewer resources. Only reason not to is Apathy - meaning do not give a s... ! which is the primary reason the Country is in the shape it is today.

Flyer22

imported post

Certain hysterical members of this board might want to actually read the Constitution and find out what the amendment process is like. Hint--it's very, very hard. Even genuinely good ideas have a hard time getting through the process.

Jblack44

imported post

That's how Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini became "Leaders for Life".

But if you look into how their lives ended, they weren't too popular! Seems these "leaders for Life" don't end up living too long :shock:

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

Flyer22

Certain hysterical members of this board might want to actually read the Constitution and find out what the amendment process is like. Hint--it's very, very hard. Even genuinely good ideas have a hard time getting through the process.

+++++++++

If you are refering to me, I know the process.

I do however strongly believe in :
Crush'em and Kill'em while they are small problems, easier to get rid of, takes less time and fewer resources.

Over the last 100 years, parts of 5 generations of the silent majority for a large part have been silent and to "PC", which is why we are in the shape we are today.

Today - News media TV, internet, PC, etc - this could fly through like crap through a goose "compared to yesterday years" just like this BS - Healthcare Program now, like Social Security in the 1930's, Gun Control in 1930's, 1960's, 1980's, 1990's, the so call Stimilius package, no hard evidence that a President was born in the USA as required by the Constitution, federal judge whom by her on statements is a racist, is sexist, and most od her decisions have been overturned is now the SCOTUS, most everyone in Congress wanting to give the President most anything he wants whether against the Constitution or not just because of a job title

Yes itcould happen much quick than "compared to yesterday years"

Nobody in 1900, would believe we let the government do things they do now or for the last 80years - Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Crockett, and many others would befurious with us on how we have set on our laurels and destroyed our freedom and liberty today.

rodbender

imported post

IDAHO COWBOY wrote:
Nobody in 1900, would believe we let the government do things they do now or for the last 80years - Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Crockett, and many others would befurious with us on how we have set on our laurels and destroyed our freedom and liberty today.
Crockett was no Constitutionalist. He once voted to give monetary relief to citizens and businesses in D.C. after a very big fire and lost his seat the next election because of it (among other things).

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

rodbender wrote:
IDAHO COWBOY wrote:
Crockett was no Constitutionalist. He once voted to give monetary relief to citizens and businesses in D.C. after a very big fire and lost his seat the next election because of it (among other things).

Tell the whole truth: Read the whole text - word for word then maybe you will understand.

http://www.theadvocates.org/library/christian-crockett.html

http://www.garymcleod.com/davy.htm

wrightme

Tawnos

imported post

FFS, this "hussein" BS has to stop. It's the equivalent of a schoolyard taunt, making fun of someone because of their name. My German professor was named "Adolf" - would you make fun of him? Grow the hell up!

Being seen as extremist fringe hacks disconnected from reality does NOTHING to uphold our rights. Look at what happened to the right to keep and bear arms in California (and Washington) post-black panthers. Remember: you live in a representative democracy - when you appear to people to be immature (schoolyard taunts), ludicrously extremist (AR15 at Obama rally), or close mindedly bigoted it leads to one thing, your rights on trial in the court of public opinion. That opinion MATTERS, because people VOTE.

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

Tawnos wrote:
FFS, this "hussein" BS has to stop. It's the equivalent of a schoolyard taunt, making fun of someone because of their name. My German professor was named "Adolf" - would you make fun of him? Grow the hell up!

Being seen as extremist fringe hacks disconnected from reality does NOTHING to uphold our rights. Look at what happened to the right to keep and bear arms in California (and Washington) post-black panthers. Remember: you live in a representative democracy - when you appear to people to be immature (schoolyard taunts), ludicrously extremist (AR15 at Obama rally), or close mindedly bigoted it leads to one thing, your rights on trial in the court of public opinion. That opinion MATTERS, because people VOTE.
[align=left]
1. http://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm[/align]

[align=left]"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."[/align]
[align=left]2. Republic - not democracy [/align]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPA8fGeRUc&feature=related
The REPUBLIC, RIGHT & WRONG, DOING WHAT'S RIGHT

3. Right not Exercised is a Right LOST !

WONDERFUL NEWS - Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest - instead of one , better would have been a million !

http://billingsgazette.com/news/national/article_64fecb52-2e81-5054-88df-6b6399db7b39.html

4. Extremist !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aEg28n4IRU

5. Extreme far far far left: Might as well call what it is: Commie Plans
- National Health Care
- Bail out Plan
- Firing CEO's
- Take over running private companies
- Telling Europe and the World we were all wrong and they were right
- etc

6. One of his proper names is Hussein, I did not give him that name, it is what it is.

7. The Hype American

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbOIg1Wy9Zo&feature=related

8. Today - News media TV, internet, PC, etc - this could fly through like crap through a goose "compared to yesterday years" just like this BS - Healthcare Program now, like Social Security in the 1930's, Gun Control in 1930's, 1960's, 1980's, 1990's, the so call Stimilius package, no hard evidence that a President was born in the USA as required by the Constitution, federal judge whom by her on statements is a racist, is sexist, and most od her decisions have been overturned is now the SCOTUS, most everyone in Congress wanting to give the President most anything he wants whether against the Constitution or not just because of a job title

9. Nobody in 1900, would believe we let the government do things they do now or for the last 80years - Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Crockett, and many others would befurious with us on how we have set on our laurels and destroyed our freedom and liberty today.

Vandal

imported post

Dude, time to put the tinfoil back on. This outer fringe stuff is not giving a good impression of the great state of Idaho to others who read these boards only only serves to make you look nuts.

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

Vandal wrote:
Dude, time to put the tinfoil back on. This outer fringe stuff is not giving a good impression of the great state of Idaho to others who read these boards only only serves to make you look nuts.

You think the outer fringe is:

1. The Pledge of Allegiance

2.John Wayne

3.Davy Crockett

4. A person open carrying a firearm

You agree with these actions:

1. Govt attempts / actions

- National Health Care
- Bail out Plan
- Firing CEO's
- etc

Where are you originally from (where did you grow up) ? Certainly not ID or WY or MT ?

Tawnos

imported post

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

2. Republic - not democracy
A representative democracy is a republic. I was pointing out that the democracy part of the representation matters, because if more people come out to make sure people who sound as crazy as you cannot carry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPA8fGeRUc&feature=related
The REPUBLIC, RIGHT & WRONG, DOING WHAT'S RIGHT

3. Right not Exercised is a Right LOST !

WONDERFUL NEWS - Man carrying assault weapon attends Obama protest - instead of one , better would have been a million !

A right mis-exercised is a right lost, as well. I cited the black panther's intimidation tactics because of the result it had when they sat in, armed, at a CA legislative meeting about whether to restrict the RKBA in public. The result was devastating to the RKBA in CA - instead of reasoned debate, and beating the plan in the legislature based on its lack of merit, fearful legislators signed without thought. Even more amazing, other states watching, Washington, for example, followed suit, attempting to limit what was seen as outright shows of intimidation, but having the effect of eliminating open carry for many years.

4. Extremist !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aEg28n4IRU

5. Extreme far far far left: Might as well call what it is: Commie Plans
- National Health Care
- Bail out Plan
- Firing CEO's
- etc
I'm working on addressing some of these issues elsewhere, but what good does it do to oppose those plans when you look like a six year old yelling at another one, making fun of their name? When, instead of reasoned debate, you act like an old man yelling at clouds, spouting off nonsense that only makes people question your sanity and thus the value of your input.

6. One of his proper names is Hussein, I did not give him that name, it is what it is.
In America, we typically address people by their first and last name. For people in positions of power, such as the President of the United States of America, we generally refer to them as "President <last name>." Your use of Hussein as a derogatory term has one purpose and one alone - to try and draw some bullshit connection between President Obama and the deposed dictator Saddam Hussein. If you can give any other reason why you would call him that, go for it, but as of now it reads like me taunting someone whose middle name is "girlyman" by saying somehow it has bearing on the discussion. It doesn't, it looks childish, and it does nothing to further your ends.

The point of this?

8. Today - News media TV, internet, PC, etc - this could fly through like crap through a goose "compared to yesterday years" just like this BS - Healthcare Program now, like Social Security in the 1930's, Gun Control in 1930's, 1960's, 1980's, 1990's, the so call Stimilius package, no hard evidence that a President was born in the USA as required by the Constitution, federal judge whom by her on statements is a racist, is sexist, and most od her decisions have been overturned is now the SCOTUS, most everyone in Congress wanting to give the President most anything he wants whether against the Constitution or not just because of a job title
Oh sh-- you're a birther. Not sure why I'm bothering, considering your horse in the race has more evidence against him than any conspiracy theory you pull out.

9. Nobody in 1900, would believe we let the government do things they do now or for the last 80 years - Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Crockett, and many others would be furious with us on how we have set on our laurels and destroyed our freedom and liberty today.
Your plan? Is it to whargarrbl on the internet, yell at clouds, or say "ha ha he has a scary name?" Or do you have a reasoned, well thought out, ACTIONABLE plan?

Alexcabbie

imported post

While I share the concerns of the OP, the people of this country are not as stupid nor are they as complacent as they have lately seemed to be. The tables have been turned on Obama and the rest of the Ratz; as We the People have been taking a leaf from the DemonRatz book and have been organizing OUR communities. Granted it has been a bit tougher because we don't have a corps of winos to show up and chant slogans everywhere, we have to take time off work. And of course, dead Republicans don't vote. But the folks have awakened big time, and one thing that cheeses everyone off big time is that some of these politicians have openly admitted they can't be bothered to read a bill before they vote on it.

I have said this before and I will say it again. Obama is not the main threat. Pelosi, Reid and the rest of the Ratz leadership are. I guarantee you that every one of them look at Obama as (1) their gift to the African-American community for decades of faithful bloc voting with virtually no change in their situation; (2) a pitchman a la Billy Mays for their dubious schemes and (3) a bill-signing nincompoop. In their eyes he has just about the same place in our system as the Queen of England has in that country's. Live in the palace, parade around and look good, issue awards, and approve the acts of Parliament.

We the People do not have an Oliver Cromwell; instead we ARE our version of Oliver Cromwell. And in November of next year, let us say to our august Senate and House:

"YE have sat here too long for any good you have lately done! Begone with you......

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tawnos wrote:

That's total horse $h!t...

His name happens to have HUSSEIN in it, and as far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong with reminding people of that fact. Besides, he's gone around the world sucking up to islam and theeuroweenies. He hasgotten ridiculed by Sarkozy, dirty looks from Merkel, and snubbed by the russians.

I also don't care what a bunch of liberal bed wetters are programmed to think about us. As far as they're concerned, McCain was a fringe extremist.

If someone OPENLY CARRYING at an obozo protest bothers you, maybe you're in the wrong forum. I would have liked to see a few hundred thousand people openly carry there just to remind the elitist pigs exactly who's in charge. :cuss:

Hillmann

imported post

Tawnos wrote:
In America, we typically address people by their first and last name. For people in positions of power, such as the President of the United States of America, we generally refer to them as "President <last name>." Your use of Hussein as a derogatory term has one purpose and one alone - to try and draw some bull@#$% connection between President Obama and the deposed dictator Saddam Hussein. If you can give any other reason why you would call him that, go for it, but as of now it reads like me taunting someone whose middle name is "girlyman" by saying somehow it has bearing on the discussion. It doesn't, it looks childish, and it does nothing to further your ends.
Did you complain when people called Bush "W"? Seems like a double standerd.:D