• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How come I never see any Ocers

bayfire66

imported post

I have lived in snohomish county all my life and everyone here talks all the time about Ocing but I have yet to see one person in my life do it.It's like bascially just a small group around here that actually does it.IF I actually saw more people around here doin it on a daily basis I would be more inclined to do it myself. I don't like undo attention alone.Well I finally busted My OC cherry today in Marysville.Went to the capt dizzys gas station and got some gas had about 4 people look at me but not a word.Heard some sirens thought that someone might have called the cops but I was wrong. Hopefully it will get easier.I am still kinda leary about the whole thing as I conceal carry most of the time.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Welcome to OC! We have several OCe'rs here in Whatcom but I don't seem to run into any unless its at meets. I think that will change as more people become accustomed and do it. I have handed out a lot of pamphlets and get mostly positive exchange with folks who are glad I do it. It just takes people having the initiative to do it to just do it.