• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pictures from the August OC Dinner

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I've piddled around too much this week and am running way behind. Gotta leave for the farm again in a few minutes but thought I'd post these first.

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

DoubleTap

imported post

Great pictures, Nap! Understand from Grape that you all had a really good time, as always.....sure missed being there. Hope to see you all next month! BTW, love all the GSL buttons:)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

DoubleTap wrote:
Great pictures, Nap! Understand from Grape that you all had a really good time, as always.....sure missed being there. Hope to see you all next month! BTW, love all the GSL buttons:)
Haw...I got a signal:shock: I'm waiting for a little daylight but can't usually get a signal here by the river.

We missed you Doubletap. Looking forward to seeing you next month.
Yes, the GSL stickers are great.

One day I'm going to write a story and call it:

Orange Stickers, Great Danes, BFR's and Whizzers

Those are the biggest attention getters I know of:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Here's another one. Looks like Joe's telling about a fish that got away:lol:

IMG_3598.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

As soon as I get this field plowed, Jane is getting her first session with her new .45.

I cast some 230 grain RN, and melted a red crayon in the lube so she would have low recoil, pink, "Girlie Boolits" to shoot.

If she reads this, I'll be eating stir fry for a month:X

Speaking of young ladies.....anyone else notice yhay Proshooter always shows up with attractive young ladies. That's why he gets so much attention at the shows.:p

I've gotten myself in enough trouble, gotta get to work!:uhoh:

architect

imported post

You have done a great public service by posting. These shocking photographs clearly show the panic and tragedy that inevitably occurs when people openly carry firearms.

Thank goodness you didn't get caught in the crossfire.

45acpForMe

imported post

peter nap wrote:
Speaking of young ladies.....anyone else notice yhay Proshooter always shows up with attractive young ladies. That's why he gets so much attention at the shows.:p I've gotten myself in enough trouble, gotta get to work!:uhoh:
I did notice you took two pictures of a cute woman. Is she Proshooters date?

Note to self, if I take "multiple" pictures of a (cute) girlfriend of a man-with-a-gun maybe I should only post "one" of them. ;)

One of these days I will make a dinner in Richmond.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Speaking of young ladies.....anyone else notice yhay Proshooter always shows up with attractive young ladies. That's why he gets so much attention at the shows.:p I've gotten myself in enough trouble, gotta get to work!:uhoh:

Note to self, if I take "multiple" pictures of a (cute) girlfriend of a man-with-a-gun maybe I should only post "one" of them. ;)

Not my date, one of my assistants. Her name is Tess. She had wanted to come to an OC dinner and was not able to attend the Fuddruckers one but she made it to this one.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
peter nap wrote:

Not my date, one of my assistants. Her name is Tess. She had wanted to come to an OC dinner and was not able to attend the Fuddruckers one but she made it to this one.
And she is just as charming as she is attractive...and welcome anytime.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
peter nap wrote:
If your wife reads this forum you are just digging your hole deeper and deeper. :)
Yeah...amd she shoots better than me!:uhoh:

67GT390FB

imported post

nope not fish. i was demonstrating how large the calzones are at pino's and that i hoped that for the money uno's wanted it should be larger. alas the uno's calzone was not a calzone but a hotpocket as curtis dubbed it.

Sheriff

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Thank you for posting, but now tell us WHO IS WHO...

Last time I made such a suggestion, I was told to shut up

and attend if I wanted to know who was who! :lol:

ClumsyCandy

imported post

peter nap wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
peter nap wrote:
If your wife reads this forum you are just digging your hole deeper and deeper. :)

I think if PeterNap was gonna get in trouble with the wifey for takin girlie pics it woulda been for the one of my backside he took at the pickAnick! You know, the one he "swears" the camera just went off...that's funny...it was in focus too! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
peter nap wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
peter nap wrote:
The darn thing goes off by itself all the time Candy.:shock:

IMG_1144.jpg

I think if PeterNap was gonna get in trouble with the wifey for takin girlie pics it woulda been for the one of my backside he took at the pickAnick! You know, the one he "swears" the camera just went off...that's funny...it was in focus too! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: