• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pictures from the August OC Dinner

ClumsyCandy

imported post

peter nap wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
peter nap wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
peter nap wrote:
And she is just as charming as she is attractive...and welcome anytime.
If your wife reads this forum you are just digging your hole deeper and deeper. :)
Yeah...amd she shoots better than me!:uhoh:
The darn thing goes off by itself all the time Candy.:shock:

IMG_1144.jpg

I think if PeterNap was gonna get in trouble with the wifey for takin girlie pics it woulda been for the one of my backside he took at the pickAnick! You know, the one he "swears" the camera just went off...that's funny...it was in focus too! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL FYI...for those of you who haven't seen my butt, that ain't mine! :D

Infidel

imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
peter nap wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
peter nap wrote:
And she is just as charming as she is attractive...and welcome anytime.
If your wife reads this forum you are just digging your hole deeper and deeper. :)
Yeah...amd she shoots better than me!:uhoh:
The darn thing goes off by itself all the time Candy.:shock:

IMG_1144.jpg

I think if PeterNap was gonna get in trouble with the wifey for takin girlie pics it woulda been for the one of my backside he took at the pickAnick! You know, the one he "swears" the camera just went off...that's funny...it was in focus too! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL FYI...for those of you who haven't seen my butt, that ain't mine! :D

I knew that Candy,

You wore shorts and hadyour crutches from your operation at the picnic.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Not to worry ClumsyCandy all of peter nap's cameras and lens are legally registered Class III and he has a permit to carry them. :lol:

Yata hey