Thread: Shreveport Health Care town hall today

Post imported post

Obama's lackeys are coming by tour bus to County Market on 3709 Greenwood Rd from 330-530pm.

I'm planning on going, but not sure about open carrying. It's being held in the parking lot of a private business. I'd think it would be fine until asked to leave, right?

Post imported post

Correction. The event begins at 3pm. Last minute change to keep the "angry mob" at bay, I guess.

Post imported post

The site said it was held in Shreveport today, but they didn't announce time and place until this morning.

Post imported post

After the fact, but here's a local article.

http://www.ktbs.com/news/highway-to-...to-shreveport/

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 3:59 PM
    Updated: Aug 18, 2009 4:06 PM

The "Highway to Health Care" RV is currently parked in the Country Market parking lot in the 3000 block of Greenwood Road in Shreveport.

The rock-n-roll themed RV tour is trying to bolster efforts for health insurance reform by offering residents the chance to climb aboard and contact their members of Congress.

KTBS 3's Chrissi Coile is there and will have more on the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees-sponsored effort on tonight's news.

One man says he tried to speak out in opposition to health care reform and he was pulled away by police. You'll hear from him tonight, as well.