• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry in lynchburg va.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

It's still out there nuc. In fact it's only mid-way down on the Virginia home-page. If youneed some glasses cleaner drop by and I'll give you some. KFALKO probably just brought this up because it's a topic he started.

KFALKO

imported post

Well I had the same problem again with the best buy store manager Allen Cook. I had been contacted back by customer service. I was told that carrying a weapon in there wasn't against the rules. I have the email address to the district manager and I will contact him as well. My request to the OC readers that shop at best buy store #444 is that you email the district manager at lorenzo.friday@bestbuy.com. In the email can you please state that you shop there and the frequency of your visits, and notice him of any problems you have had with the store if at all. thx for your time.

KFALKO

imported post

KFALKO wrote:
Well I had the same problem again with the best buy store manager Allen Cook. I had been contacted back by customer service. I was told that carrying a weapon in there wasn't against the rules. I have the email address to the district manager and I will contact him as well. My request to the OC readers that shop at best buy store #444 is that you email the district manager at lorenzo.friday@bestbuy.com. In the email can you please state that you shop there and the frequency of your visits, and notice him of any problems you have had with the store if at all. thx for your time.
notify him*

i have emailed him and i await a response