Thread: New OK Member Saying Hey!

Post imported post

Heya...my name is Greg, and I'm in OK. I'm a SDA license holder but believe we should (duh) be allowed to carry openly if the situation warrants it.

I normally carry a S&W 340PD (J-Frame) in a pocket holster. That is the maximum practical piece for me as I often don't wear jeans in the summer. Open carry would change that!

It is the time for Americans to let our supposed-reps know what we're thinking!

Thanks for your time!

G.

Post imported post

lets go open carry

Post imported post

justgreg wrote:
    Heya...my name is Greg, and I'm in OK. I'm a SDA license holder but believe we should (duh) be allowed to carry openly if the situation warrants it.

I normally carry a S&W 340PD (J-Frame) in a pocket holster. That is the maximum practical piece for me as I often don't wear jeans in the summer. Open carry would change that!

It is the time for Americans to let our supposed-reps know what we're thinking!

Thanks for your time!

G.
    First off WELCOME TO OCDO. Hope you find all the answers your looking for and can answer some for others as well.

I think we do are best at it but most it just goes in one ear and out the other. Money speaks louder than words.
    AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?
    Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy
    Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal