• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

XD M 40 for sale

czth

imported post

How many rounds through it? How old? Does it come with the original XD box and accessories that come in the standard package?

gtparlette

imported post

Dart wrote:
What is your location and asking price? Why are you selling?
i live in snohomish. i am not sure the price yet. i am selling it cause i am looking at another pistol.

gtparlette

imported post

czth wrote:
How many rounds through it? How old? Does it come with the original XD box and accessories that come in the standard package?
maybe 150. i believe i bought it in june of last year. has the oringal xd box and accessories. plus 2 extra mags and de santis holster.

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

Why would you want a different pistol!? I have the bi-tone and love it to death(so to speak). I only bought a second gun because it was a little to big to conceal well...
That new and with extra magazines probably mid-$500s would be fair...

gtparlette

imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
Why would you want a different pistol!? I have the bi-tone and love it to death(so to speak). I only bought a second gun because it was a little to big to conceal well...

Its a great gun, no complaints i am just looking at getting an FNP 45. it is #2274 of the first 5000 made.

czth

imported post

gtparlette wrote:

Its a great gun, no complaints i am just looking at getting an FNP 45. it is #2274 of the first 5000 made.
Have you sold it yet? Have you decided on a price?

gtparlette

imported post

czth wrote:
gtparlette wrote:

Have you sold it yet? Have you decided on a price?
I haven't sold it yet. I think i am going to hold on to it for now. but if i do sell it . you got first rights.