• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Another fan of Dino's

kparker

imported post

Finally made it to Manu's restaurant. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. :-(

Fortunately, I did ask for him as I was leaving, and his waitress saved me, because I had totally forgotten about the Open Carry discount! She actually voided the already-charged ticket and redid it with the discount. Thanks! :)

Oh, and a wonderful meal it was, too!

Manu

imported post

Thanks Kparker, Over the weekend I was up north in Canada visiting family, I came back early Monday so my last two days were so busy getting stuff for restaurant and bringing things back on track, though Nicole your server was telling me yesterday about your visit but she was not aware of your name. I wish I was there too I always love to see OCer.

kparker

imported post

Manu,

I would have left a business card, but I had forgotten my wallet! So not only did my friend buy me lunch, but I wasn't OCing or CCing (when I got to her house and discovered my lack of wallet, I locked my pistol and my car and she drove... sheesh!)

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
What's the discount?? My wife & I stopped in a couple weeks ago & I didn't know a thing about it :banghead:.
Yep Manu gives a discount for open carriers into his restaurant. I might be down there this weekend doing some brief work on the Sumner Am/PM.

OH by the way that pie was awesome, I had to share it though, so filling and huge. Thanks Manu.

Manu

imported post

We at Dino's give 15% off to OCer so be sure to opencarry and do not forget to mention that you are from Opencary dot ORG because sometimes servers assume that you are LEO from academy, SVG I am heading towards canada this afternoon will be back on friday night that is tomorrow I am looking forward to see you at Dino's.

bobestes

imported post

Manu wrote:
We at Dino's give 15% off to OCer so be sure to opencarry and do not forget to mention that you are from Opencary dot ORG because sometimes servers assume that you are LEO from academy, SVG I am heading towards canada this afternoon will be back on friday night that is tomorrow I am looking forward to see you at Dino's.
This is the first that I've heard of this. Where are you located?

Bob

James06

imported post

My wife and I went to Dev's restaurant for the dinner today. The service and dinner were great, Dev recommended the roast lamb which was very good. My wife had a Ham fettuchini which she liked very much also. We were so stuffed we had to take our dessert to go.;) Anybody who hasn't been to Dev's should definitely go and try it.

James06

imported post

Thanks Dev:DIm sure we will be over at your restaurant often especially with our one month anniversarry right around the corner.