• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone else notice?

We-the-People

imported post

I'm working on compiling a document of "good" self defense cases where an armed, law abiding, citizen uses a firearm to sucessfully defend themselves from BG's. I find it amazing how many links I come across that are "page not found" and such even on major news sites.

Conspiracy?

Reason for the document? How many times have you heard an anti-gun type saying something stupid about average citizens not being able to defend themselves and that their own guns will just cause them to get more seriously injured.

We-the-People

imported post

Alaskan Shooter wrote:
Check out this link, it might be what you are looking for.

http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefenseblog/blogger.html

I've added that link to my bookmarks for more research.

My initial point though, was when you try to find the major news media stories, if it's something that supports RKBA and self defense, a large number of them "disappear".