(c) Subsection (2) (b) and (c) does not apply to the holder of
a Class A or Class B permit under s. 29.193 (2) who is hunting
from a stationary vehicle.
(cg) A holder of a Class A or Class B permit under s. 29.193
(2) who is hunting from a stationary vehicle may load and dis-
charge a firearm or shoot a bolt or an arrow within 50 feet of the
center of a roadway if all of the following apply:
1. The roadway is part of a county highway, a town highway
or any other highway that is not part of a street or of a state trunk
or federal highway.
2. The vehicle is located off the roadway and is not in viola-
tion of any prohibition or restriction that applies to the parking,
stopping or standing of the vehicle under ss. 346.51 to 346.55 or
under a regulation enacted under s. 349.06 or 349.13.
3. The holder of the permit is not hunting game to fill the tag
of another person.
4. The holder of the permit has obtained permission from any
person who is the owner or lessee of private property across or on
to which the holder of the permit intends to discharge a firearm or
shoot a bolt or an arrow.
5. The vehicle bears special registration plates issued under
s. 341.14 (1), (1a), (1e), (1m) or (1r) or displays a sign that is at
least 11 inches square on which is conspicuously written “dis-
6. The holder of the permit discharges the firearm or shoots
the bolt or arrow away from and not across or parallel to the road-
(cm) For purposes of pars. (c) and (cg), the exemption from
sub. (2) (b) under these paragraphs only applies to the firearm,
bow or crossbow being used for hunting by the holder of the
Class A or Class B permit under s. 29.193 (2).
(co) For purposes of par. (cg), a person may stop a vehicle off
the roadway on the left side of the highway.