• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

got it!!!!

wolfman90

imported post

just got my lifetimeltch today! it only took 13 days!!!!!!!! i do have say that i screamed like a little schoolgirl when i saw the pink paper through the envelope. 13 days is a lot sooner that i was told it would take a was told that it would take up to 8 weeks. but u guess they were wrong. so excited.

wolfman90

Timjoebillybob

imported post

Mine took a bit longer than that, but I had the same reaction you did. Well that is if you did the dance all the way to the house :celebrate . Yes I will admit I did that. And did so for several days afterwards. Hell I still do it on occasion. Now seems like a good time to do it.

Soon2BaLEO

imported post

From application at the sheriff's office to my little pink piece of paper in the mail was 8 weeks exactly. I've had mine since the end of August 09.