• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

liberal Talking Points Memo attempts to link open carriers with assassins and terrorists

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

... not only for its strained contrarianism but more for its complete failure of predictive value.
The only words of truth in the whole discussion.

Get your panties twisted in a wad because someone might do something with a gun, while completely ignoring thenatural gas pipelines andfault lines lying just beneath the surface of the Earth - both more likely to cause a disaster than anybody OCing at a political event.

IF someone wanted to use their handgun, do you think they would bring it out in the open before the moment chosen to wreak havoc? No! It would be concealed deep within their pocket or purse or briefcase.

Give. Me. A. Break.

stay safe.

skidmark

Statesman

imported post

It's amusing to watch these people lose their clarity in thinking.

Since when do assassins open carry? When turban wearing terrorists are using their AK-47s, they OC, but so do U.S. troops. Are Liberals also calling our troops terrorists? What about police officers? :shock:

Where is this "violence" the author speaks of, relating to open carry?

Alexcabbie

imported post

Some schmuck named Dionne who has a column in the Washington Post ( where of course everything according to him is "Whitey"'s fault) wrote today that armed citizens at these town halls "chilled" free speech, etc; and raved about white militias and all that, and NEVER MIND THAT THE GUY WITH THE AR-15 IN THE NEWS WAS BLACK, this whole gun thing is a white supremacist thing, and "can't we leave the guns at home?".

Well, for my money if I had a choice I would bring to these "town halls" not a firearm but a bag of nice rotten produce the better to pelt these politicians with. That some of these frauds have such conciet, especially what with the price of ammo these days, that they merit a bullet is just chutzpaugh of the first order. What they merit is a shower of garbage to match the garbage they are throwing at us.

Now I choke as I write the next few words. Barack Hussein Obama is our President, and James "Bugs" Moran is my Congressional Representative, duly elected by the citizenry. But by God I would get between either one of them and an assassin's weapon if it fell to me to do so. And were I armed, my weapon would be used to defend these two appalling political disasters. Considering my political views versus theirs, it is better for everybody that I be given the role of revered martyr. And in the case of Obama, considering that Biden is one, Pelosi is two and Hilary is three heartbeats away from the Presidency, saving Obama's life would be an act of supreme patriotism. Lord, hep' me........:banghead:

So much for the assassin BS. Terrorist? Well, as I have written I have noticed that my OC firearm has terrorized the p-anhandlers who hang out in front of convenience stores, so much so that I need not be openly displaying - which means I need not even carry at all - at my most-frequented locations, because these folks, who use subtile intimidation to "ask" for "donations", walk away when they see my cab or private car pull up. Not that I would shoot a bum for asking for change; the firearm just says to them: "Look at this. This man is not one of you. Youmay notcarry a firearm. He doesn't want anything to do with you, so don't bother him and by the way, don't do anything that might put him in fear of you because then I will speak and you will not like what I say".

I mean, if I terrorize bad guys, then GOOD!!!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

You know what really pisses me off?

Pants!

These crazy @#$%s running around wearing pants. It's insane! You never know when some pedophile wearing pants is going to unzip and whip it out and make you look at his penis. You just never know! Everyone who wears pants is a suspect. This behavior is unacceptable. How is the public to know when one of these crazy people is going to start exposing himself? The streets will flow with penises and the cries of citizens who's virgin eyes are being corrupted by one of these wacko pants wearers....

Zippers are just too easy to use. All pants should have locks on them. Obama will ahve a key, and you will have a key, both will be needed in the event that you have to take a leak. You will have to get on a waiting list, and you can't take more than one leak a month.

We need to register all of these potential pedophiles. Anyone wearing pants could just whip it out whenever they want! What kind of civilized society allows this?! It's crazy!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ixtow wrote:

Pants!

These crazy @#$%s running around wearing pants. It's insane! You never know when some pedophile wearing pants is going to unzip and whip it out and make you look at his penis. You just never know! Everyone who wears pants is a suspect. This behavior is unacceptable. How is the public to know when one of these crazy people is going to start exposing himself? The streets will flow with penises and the cries of citizens who's virgin eyes are being corrupted by one of these wacko pants wearers....
Sexist!!! I demand equal treatment for the other side!!

:D

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
ixtow wrote:

Pants!

Sexist!!! I demand equal treatment for the other side!!

:D
then you should walk around with no pants on, wearing a t-shirt that says "show me your tits!"