• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warren picnic part 2

malignity

imported post

I'm there. Will we have an MOC banner or anything? How will I know where to find everyone from afar? (I say afar, because I know there's gonna be one guy that's going to say 'you'll know it's us because we all have guns on our hips, dummy!')

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

malignity wrote:
I'm there. Will we have an MOC banner or anything? How will I know where to find everyone from afar? (I say afar, because I know there's gonna be one guy that's going to say 'you'll know it's us because we all have guns on our hips, dummy!')
Yes, we will have a banner set up.

I sent an invite to the state rep for that area and plan to send one to city council as well.

Glad to hear you can make this one!!

hogfarmer

imported post

New member here---besides showing up armed, is there anything I have to do or anyone I need to notify to say I'm (we're) coming? List of stuff for a dish to pass? First time for me, any info is helpful. THX

malignity

imported post

Do we want to move the picnic to the fountain right in the middle of the heart of Warren in light of what happened to one of our members just today?

FatboyCykes

imported post

hogfarmer wrote:
New member here---besides showing up armed, is there anything I have to do or anyone I need to notify to say I'm (we're) coming? List of stuff for a dish to pass? First time for me, any info is helpful. THX

Nope :) Just make sure you're familiar with all the applicable firearm laws, if you're not, then it might be a good idea to leave the pistol at home or in the car. If you can bring a dish, that's great and appreciated, if you can't, please don't stress it.

FatboyCykes

imported post

malignity wrote:
Do we want to move the picnic to the fountain right in the middle of the heart of Warren in light of what happened to one of our members just today?

I'm ok with doing this, I'll also be ok to do it next month, either way :)