Thread: Headed to DC

Post imported post

OP - DELETED

Sorry, I really don't agree with moving this thread to the District forum. It really was a written for Virginians who have to travel to the District, and the discomfort this causes.

No offence intended.

-Fenris

Post imported post

I do wish you luck Fenris... I go into DC about once a week and hate the fact that I can't carry - anything. I work in a federal building and cant even carry a folding pocket knife despite passing a fairly rigorous security clearance. I can't stand DC andlook forward to the day that I no longer need to go there to make a living.

Watch the kids, especially if you have to ride the red line of the metro, it's pretty rough at times with plenty of scumbags to fill the cars. It's an entirely different world.

Post imported post

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I worked in DC back in the 80's as a contracting software engineer for two separate clients. I hated it! As it is now, I would refuse a job which required me to work in that cesspool.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Fenris wrote:
    OP - DELETED

Sorry, I really don't agree with moving this thread to the District forum. It really was a written for Virginians who have to travel to the District, and the discomfort this causes.

No offence intended.

-Fenris
    I'm sorry...if I had my personal choice I would avoid the fascist city of D.C like the plague.

I have never been to the capitol--and I hope to never have to go.