• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Favor to ask of someone in Richmond that has a Serpa but doesn't use paddle

curtiswr

imported post

Got a new Serpa so I could start OCing the 1911 I just got but the paddle is missing the two adjustable hook parts on it. The two hooks that you can adjust for the size of your belt are missing off of it and I really don't feel like driving out to Green Top for that problem. Anyone in Richmond area have a Serpa paddle with the adjustable belt hooks that they aren't using that I can have?

Was all excited to take it out and got it hooked up on the paddle as that's what I like most and see it's missing them. :X

spitfyr

imported post

Cant help you other than to say 'take it back'. I once got a Bianchi OWB from Green Top that someone had apparently purchased, modified, and returned. The adjustable thumb snap would not fit over the hammer because at least 1" had been cut off the velcro side of the top strap! It would be nice if they checked stuff out before they put it back on the shelf :X

For future reference Southern Gun World in front of Dominion shooting range has an excellent stock of holsters. Including Serpas.

curtiswr

imported post

Got one. Thanks Grapeshot!

Guess this thread could be closed or just let to fall... unless anyone wants another Serpa debate. :lol:

nova

imported post

AbNo wrote:
nova wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:
I wonder if anyone has a left-handed SERPA for an H&K USP 45? :D
MidwayUSA.com :)
Right. Now find me a left-handed Serpa for a Springfield XD. :?
You got me. That's probably the first time I found Midway DIDN'T carry something! :(

raftgyde

swinokur

Activist Member
imported post

curtiswr wrote:

Guess this thread could be closed or just let to fall... unless anyone wants another Serpa debate. :lol:

I heard from a guy that if you put a boulder in your Serpa it won't work. I also heard that if you draw your weapon, you will shoot your kneecap off by accident.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

swinokur wrote:
curtiswr wrote:

I heard from a guy that if you put a boulder in your Serpa it won't work. I also heard that if you draw your weapon, you will shoot your kneecap off by accident.
Hey Curtis, somebody's putting words in your mouth.:D

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

swinokur wrote:
curtiswr wrote:

I heard from a guy who had never received proper training or word of product updates and upgrades, that if you put a boulder in your Serpa it won't work. I also heard, from the same gentleman, that if you draw your weapon from the Serpa in a grossly incorrect manner, you will shoot your kneecap off by accident.

:celebrate

AbNo

imported post

raftgyde wrote:
nova wrote:
AbNo wrote:
nova wrote:
MSC 45ACP wrote:
I wonder if anyone has a left-handed SERPA for an H&K USP 45? :D
MidwayUSA.com :)
Right. Now find me a left-handed Serpa for a Springfield XD. :?
You got me. That's probably the first time I found Midway DIDN'T carry something! :(

Why not got right to the source?

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/SERPA-CQC-w-Matte-Finish,1145.htm
Because they don't have the Sportster (w/ paddle) in lefty for an XD. :(

Or at least, if they do, I can't find it. That website is a mess. :?