• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC newsletter

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

I would like to thank Andy from seatcarry.com for his interest in advertising with MOC. Also, a big thank you to all those who expressed interest so far. I have contact all of the leads that were given to me, please keep them coming!

Generaldet

imported post

UPDATE!!!!!!!

The first issue of the MOC,Inc newsletter is scheduled to be released January 16th!!

Super Squint and I have taken over the newsletter duties and have been hard at work trying to finish it for this Saturday. Members will be emailed a copy of the newsletter Saturday afternoon. This date is tentative right now but, I am confident that we will be able to meet the deadline.

Going forward we will have a regular release date (to be determined) for all future issues.

Also, any pending membership are currently in process and your welcome kits will be sent out shortly.

On behalf of MOC, Inc thank you to all of our members for your patience and understanding during this time.

John

Generaldet

imported post

I just emailed to newsletter out to all members. If there are any members who did not receive the newsletter please PM me with your email address and I will resend it.

Thanks for your patience everyone. We are happy to get this out, it has been a very long time coming.

maahes

imported post

I got it!

I would recommend not using .doc again though. it looks very unprofessional. Also .doc viewers will not retain the original formatting when going between different programs.
Example: Open Office:
Screenshot.jpg

PDF would be recommended

Generaldet

imported post

We have had a lot of great feedback on the newsletter and we appreciate the feedback. I'm happy to announce that the newsletter will be released on a monthly basis. If any of our members has a article that they would like to write and submit for the newsletter please email me with your article. We will pick one or two a month to put into the next issue.

Thanks guys!

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
We have had a lot of great feedback on the newsletter and we appreciate the feedback. I'm happy to announce that the newsletter will be released on a monthly basis. If any of our members has a article that they would like to write and submit for the newsletter please email me with your article. We will pick one or two a month to put into the next issue.

Thanks guys!
Is there an information packet (contact numbers, email addy's, costs, etc) available on the MOC website that we can print-out and give to a business that may be interested in advertising on MOC or just the newsletter?

Generaldet

imported post

Yes, springer. I can email it to you later tonight.

I'm sitting at multi lakes conservation club about to give an OC presentation but would be more than happy to send it to you when I get home.

If anyone else is interested I can send them the advertising letter to give to businesses as well.