• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glenn Beck "Letter from Arizona"

sudden valley gunner

imported post

...again no cites or decent argumental rebuttals. Typical of Styles. He has nothing but rhetoric. He just can't help it he is has mental problems.

ScottyT

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
ScottyT wrote:
Again you prove my point. Thanks!

No, no... my dear boy, let me explain how you prove MY point.

Glenn Beck's demographic is right-wing,tinfoil hat nut cases. That isn't who comes to him, that's who his show is designed and scripted to please. Faux has found a niche for itself in the mainstream media. The right-wing moonbats make up a sizeable chunk of the American population, and they've been totally neglected by the mainstream media who would rather cater to more educated... reasonable... people. So Faux news is there for YOU, the lowest common denominator of the view public. Congrats. The very fact that you watch Glenn Beck proves my points of both you being an idiot, and him being a source for tinfoil hattery.
ad hominem, ad infinitum...

You again offer nothing but personal attacks instead of intelligent rebuttal. You also presume to know me and my politics (most assuredly NOT republican or right wing), which is another fatal fallacy to your unintelligent responses.

You want to try again?

MSC 45ACP

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
...again no cites or decent argumental rebuttals. Typical of Styles. He has nothing but rhetoric. He just can't help it he is has mental problems.
That's his normal MO... Just rhetoric, personal feelings, opinions and personal attacks. Never any facts. Isn't that typical of the far left?

Carnivore

imported post

Stylez, I'd love to meet you person to person someday, on good terms of course, it'd be like going to the exotic zoo, just to say i saw one, and someone knowlegable of the species pointed you out for me so I could readily recognize another one just like you on my own if another happened to cross my path again in life. I wouldn't know whether to hug you out of pitty, or smack you on the back of the head to see if it just may be possible that you were in a major brain fart..

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Carnivore wrote:
Stylez, I'd love to meet you person to person someday, on good terms of course, it'd be like going to the exotic zoo, just to say i saw one, and someone knowlegable of the species pointed you out for me so I could readily recognize another one just like you on my own if another happened to cross my path again in life. I wouldn't know whether to hug you out of pitty, or smack you on the back of the head to see if it just may be possible that you were in a major brain fart..
+1... I am honestly laughing out loud. That's FUNNY, right there! I'm not sure how you can identify them onvisual inspectionalone. I used to think they were just stupid and couldn't understand reality, but that theory was disproved when I met a good friend of my daughter's. Her friend is an Obumma supporter. She's intelligent and is a very nice young lady. The only reasonable explaination remaining is that they are brainwashed. Thoroughly and completely. My daughter doesn't even bring up politics with her friend because she just sings the party song with no variations. She can't defend her position, she can only attack what everyone else has done and that we just need "change". My daughter just shook her head...

Alexcabbie

imported post

Well boys, turns out Styles has been interviewed on YouTube. Cant get the link to work but if you just go to YouTube and type in "Phil Hendrie RC Collins" you can hear him being questioned by Phil and a few others. Wow. :celebrate

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
ScottyT wrote:

Glenn Beck's demographic is right-wing,tinfoil hat nut cases. That isn't who comes to him, that's who his show is designed and scripted to please. Faux has found a niche for itself in the mainstream media. The right-wing moonbats make up a sizeable chunk of the American population, and they've been totally neglected by the mainstream media who would rather cater to more educated... reasonable... people. So Faux news is there for YOU, the lowest common denominator of the view public. Congrats. The very fact that you watch Glenn Beck proves my points of both you being an idiot, and him being a source for tinfoil hattery.
Guys, you can stop even talking to this person. They are an agitator of the Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals School of Agitation.

Rule 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

So as you can see, he is following this rule book to the tee. He has not wavered in his far leftist tactics, while at the same time claiming to be a second amendment supporter.... which he obviously is not.

Rule 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

A perfect example.... AWD never ever really addresses "real" issues... he just continues with mindless platitudes, scurrilous accusations all the while claiming to be one of us... infiltration is also the tactics of radicals... watch what they do at town-hall meetings... they come in, paint signs with swastikas and plant themselves within the crowd in order to paint the whole crowd as nuts.

There are quite a few infiltrators here on OCDO. I think by now most of you can recognize them. Most have very high post counts.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Well said, Washingtonian. But by now we all know this and we are playing with him/her/them/it. There are a few decoy forums around, heavily moderated, in which everyone just absolutely breathlessly agrees with what the Left imagines is the common sexist, racist, "right-wing" bent of firearms rights advocates and gun owners, the better to trap some of us into unwittingly coming off as goofs. Moles and trolls like Styles are proof that the forum is genuine, much the way "flaws" in a diamond prove it real or as in scars in genuine leather. And the fact that Styles attacks us is proof positive that the Lefties and Antis fear us. Actually he has not been so prolific lately and I was beginning to think he had lost respect, but I see he is still at his old tricks.

What's a picnic without ants??:D

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

ScottyT wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
ScottyT wrote:

ad hominem, ad infinitum...

You again offer nothing but personal attacks instead of intelligent rebuttal. You also presume to know me and my politics (most assuredly NOT republican or right wing), which is another fatal fallacy to your unintelligent responses.

You want to try again?

No, sir, that's not a personal attack. It's reality. Welcome.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Well said, Washingtonian. But by now we all know this and we are playing with him/her/them/it. There are a few decoy forums around, heavily moderated, in which everyone just absolutely breathlessly agrees with what the Left imagines is the common sexist, racist, "right-wing" bent of firearms rights advocates and gun owners, the better to trap some of us into unwittingly coming off as goofs. Moles and trolls like Styles are proof that the forum is genuine, much the way "flaws" in a diamond prove it real or as in scars in genuine leather. And the fact that Styles attacks us is proof positive that the Lefties and Antis fear us. Actually he has not been so prolific lately and I was beginning to think he had lost respect, but I see he is still at his old tricks.

What's a picnic without ants??:D

Weren't you supposed to be gone for two months?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:

Oh you poor thing... you don't realize that I gave up arguing logically back when everyone stopped ignoring logical argument. :quirky

Statesman

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
ScottyT wrote:

Styles,

Fox hasn't found a "niche" anything, they simply latched on to the freedom movement. That's the free market at work. Perhaps we should have state controlled media instead?

You obviously don't watch Glen Beck on a regular basis, because your entire premise is incorrect. Glen Beck's show is not scripted, as nobody has the ability to act as passionate about freedom, and this country, than does a person with a passion that comes from deep within. This man is indeed obsessed, and on a mission to save this country by reaching out to people who are concerned with the direction it is going, global collectivism. More importantly, it is working, because he is being attacked instead of ignored. The New World Order is no longer a tin foil hat subject, it is fact.

We are a sizeable chunk of the population. Name call and label all you want, but Glen Becks radio show is the 3rd most listened to radio show in America. But us unedjumacated number of wakko folkz are a growin in numberz so fast, that Fox is #2 in the ratings, and the more edjumacated reasonable folks that watch the Communist News Network and MSNBC are rated at #23 and #24.

If collectivists are now considered "reasonable educated" people, then the standards have fallen over the generations. Anyone that believes in government central planning, is uneducated in its history, its inability to provide for the needs of people, both physically and spiritually, and its ability to promote genocide on a massive scale.

In truth, the "tin foil hat moonbats" will find that Glen regularly and actively debunks alleged tin foil hat issues, like 9/11, FEMA camps, etc. (Again, you wouldn't know that, since you don't watch him). Therefore, Glen does not inherently attract that audience.

Many thousands of people in our military have died fighting collectivists, and Americans are not going to sit by and watch them hijack our country.

Deanimator

imported post

Statesman wrote:
In truth, the "tin foil hat moonbats" will find that Glen regularly and actively debunks alleged tin foil hat issues, like 9/11, FEMA camps, etc. (Again, you wouldn't know that, since you don't watch him). Therefore, Glen does not inherently attract that audience.
Of course he doesn't watch Beck. That wasn't part of his marching orders from ACORN and SEIU.

ScottyT

imported post

Wow. Did you really just try to prove a point with a cleverly edited and moronically misinterpreted segment from The Daily Show? I would definitely hate Glenn Beck too if that was my only exposure to him.

Nice try though...

rpyne

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
the mainstream media who would rather cater to people who are working so hard at being 'open minded' that their brains have fallen out.
There, I fixed that for you.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Statesman wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
ScottyT wrote:

Styles,

Fox hasn't found a "niche" anything, they simply latched on to the freedom movement. That's the free market at work.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Quote of the century!!!

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Wow. Did you really just try to prove a point with a cleverly edited and moronically misinterpreted segment from The Daily Show?
Nice try though...

No no, you missed the point. Maybe watch it again? I think the point was that he's a liar that just says whatever makes his audience happy. That's why he makes such a great star on Faux.