• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ceasefire NJ Director expresses alarm at success of OpenCarry.org

XD40coyote

imported post

These stupid anti gun incompetents! What does this site have to do with the NRA? OCDO is a grassrootin' site. I bet not even half here are even NRA members. I am not an NRA member.

The Gun Lobby? What is that exactly?

If it would stop raining, I could go and be a shock trooper. I had a chance to be one on tues, but a freakin anti OC thunderstorm sent by the evil horribleAnti Gun Lobby screwed it up. Otherwise I would have been a miles worth and 30 mins of a shock trooper.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

I want to be a Shock Troop Commander!!!!

Just Kidding, actually when you think of the troop thing I think he has us confused with Furor Flynn and his troops.

By the way why doesn't some one turn this article over to factcheck.org and let them give the true facts.

Then everyone will see this is just some more anti gun scare tactics.

Alexcabbie

imported post

"Ceasefire NJ"?? Really, what a dopey name. "ceasefire" is (1) a range command which may be given by the Range officer OR any person at the range who observes an unsafe condition. S9ince everyone at the range has agreed to a set of safety rules, the command will be obeyed. ON THE OTHER HAND, in NJ the unsafe firing is being done by jerks who, should some PC yell "ceasefire!", loose a few shots in the directions of the utterer.

Then also "ceasefire" is a TEMPORARY truce on a battlefield, issued and implemented by competent authority on both sides. Personally I don't think BGs have any "competent authority"; and they will keep firing no matter what anyone says or does.

Lastly, the vast majority of lawfully armed private citizens have never fired a shot in anger, nor do they wish to. Armed citizens who have used fully justifiable lethal force to defend precious innocent life and limb often express extreme grief that they were forced to shed blood. On the other hand, there is for example the case of three hoodlums who tried to carjack a woman to rob her and, when she fled, gunned her down so she would not get away with "their" money. And who explained what they did to an Arlington County Va detective thusly:

[align=center]"WE WAS BROKE, SO WE DECIDED TO TAKE THE SUBWAY TO CRYSTAL CITY TO GET SOME MONEY"[/align]
Maybe that pendejo in NJ ought to have been there to tell them to "cease fire"?? :banghead:

suntzu

imported post

Theseus wrote:
suntzu wrote:
Dutch Uncle wrote:
Can the Russians send over a Spetsnaz group specifically tasked to eliminate our anti-gunners?

I vote we deport all of the antis to France instead...
So then we will have closet anti's. . .
Closet anti's are quiet anti's...because the minute one tries voice an anti-gun opinion or advance anti-gun legislation--it's off to France with them with a one-way ticket...

PDinDetroit

imported post

and even more idiocy abounds...

http://www.norton.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1264&Itemid=88

These people just don't get it. They are actually going to raise more awareness for us and make them look even dumber than before (if that was possible).

The more you try to stop people who are fiercely independent, the more they will assert their rights and bring others into the movement.

P.S. - A responsible person is all I strive to be, titles mean nothing.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Well, I guess its official: We are 'Nut Cases'!
But wouldn't 'Shock Troopers' be carrying 'stun guns' or 'Tazers' instead of firearms?

ETA: You beat me to it ix!

WheelGun

imported post

We're going to see more of them and we'll be seeing increasing incidents of open carry, not just at big events for publicity, but at grocery stores, at concerts, on the street, in places of worship.

You already see such incidents. And, (shock!) nothing else happens.

Is it me, or does the article make it sound like the carrying of firearms will become mandatory even for those who do not want to? Sort of like being drafted into open carry?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

What else would you expect from one of the biggest douche bags alive?

PROPAGANDA. So thick, I'm gonna need boots...

Strangerer

imported post

Excellent example of gun-grabber logic. I notice he thinks a "crazy" gun owner can carry an "assault gun" concealed, like Duncan MacLeod with a katana.:p

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Shock troop member and damned proud of it.
We should get buttons, caps and bumper stickers!

[align=center]Open Carry:
Shock Troops
of the Gun Lobby

Shock Troops
of the Gun Lobby

Shock Troops
Open Carry

Open Carry
Stops Crime
[/align]

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Strangerer wrote:
Excellent example of gun-grabber logic. I notice he thinks a "crazy" gun owner can carry an "assault gun" concealed, like Duncan MacLeod with a katana.:p
There is only one place I can think of to conceal a weapon of that size, and only anti-gunners have enough room there to accomplish it....

:dude:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ScottyDog wrote:
ROFLMAO

Wow I'm a Shock Troop? Are Ya scared guys and gals???

-Scott
Is that thing 4-wheel drive? ;-)

But seriously, you may have an advantage in the Shock Troop department. I bet you can haul some serious battery and transformer, slung underneath. Maybe even a plasma death-ray gun.

You should at least wear the white storm trooper codpiece for any proper shock trooper photos..... :p