• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC news video conceals race of open carrier to portray gun carry as racist

KS_to_CA

imported post

Mike wrote:
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI- incredible.

And see more analysis at today's VCDL VA-ALERT:--

----------------------------------------------------------------------
VCDL's meeting schedule: http://www.vcdl.org/meetings.html
Abbreviations used in VA-ALERT: http://www.vcdl.org/help/abbr.html
Check this out.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Wait, you mean to tell me that the American media PICKS and CHOOSES what, how, and why it presents news... in order to push an agenda??? Say it ain't so!!!

And then Faux News plays right into the hands of the "zomg MSNBC so liberal! Faux so conservative!" people by critisizing MSNBC to reinforce the fabricated "left"/"right" bickering on worthless, unimportant, wedgeissues???? Say it ain't so!!!!

Is it just me or is the sky blue today?

Alexcabbie

imported post

Worthless, unimportant wedge issues, huh??

Personally I think that using a picture of an African-American OCer carrying weapons and concealing his ethnicity so as to try to paint the RTKBA as a race issue with evil White gun-owners intimidating tremulous frightened "People of Color" (man, talk about word games. reverse the order and take out "of" and it's racist, or at least it is this week ) as well a threatening the Annointed Man of Color Himself; in a naked attempt to stir up public sentiment against the rights of the Black man depicted (as well as all Americans) under the 2A is a very important wedge issue. The wedge needs to be driven between the decieved and the decievers.

Styles, if I ever meet you in person I'm gonna give you an "Atomic Wedge Issue" that will have you walking on tiptoes for a week or more. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Styles, if I ever meet you in person I'm gonna give you an "Atomic Wedge Issue" that will have you walking on tiptoes for a week or more.
But then the Sun came out, and everyone was happy.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Worthless, unimportant wedge issues, huh??

Personally I think that using a picture of an African-American OCer carrying weapons and concealing his ethnicity so as to try to paint the RTKBA as a race issue with evil White gun-owners intimidating tremulous frightened "People of Color" (man, talk about word games. reverse the order and take out "of" and it's racist, or at least it is this week ) as well a threatening the Annointed Man of Color Himself; in a naked attempt to stir up public sentiment against the rights of the Black man depicted (as well as all Americans) under the 2A is a very important wedge issue. The wedge needs to be driven between the decieved and the decievers.

Styles, if I ever meet you in person I'm gonna give you an "Atomic Wedge Issue" that will have you walking on tiptoes for a week or more. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The country is going down in flames, but the most important news story in the world is some guy carrying an AR to a demonstration.:quirky That's called a wedge issue. Faux and everyone else will bat it back and forth, while you cheer for your side and heckle the other side, so that you don't have to think about - or even know about - anything else that's going on in the world. That's the purpose of a wedge issue, and, yes, this issue is worthless.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'd call it an important wedge issue. It was rapidly exposed as the BS that it is, and caused We the People to realize it in a big way. I don't think the Liberal Media has ever had such a dramatic and visible exposure of their deliberate intent to lie and create said wedge issues.

Faux may be to the right of most media sources, but they are still far left of center.

The continued obsession with Michael Jackson is the most stretched and obsessive distraction I have ever seen.... I still see 'specials' about him... Ugh... He wasn't even this big of a deal when he was alive, get over it people!

Alexcabbie

imported post

ixtow wrote:
I'd call it an important wedge issue. It was rapidly exposed as the BS that it is, and caused We the People to realize it in a big way. I don't think the Liberal Media has ever had such a dramatic and visible exposure of their deliberate intent to lie and create said wedge issues.

Faux may be to the right of most media sources, but they are still far left of center.

The continued obsession with Michael Jackson is the most stretched and obsessive distraction I have ever seen.... I still see 'specials' about him... Ugh... He wasn't even this big of a deal when he was alive, get over it people!
Bread and circuses, Ix.......

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

ixtow wrote:

LOL

Remember, ALL American media is far RIGHT of center. Gun control is NOT a left/right issue.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
ixtow wrote:

LOL

Remember, ALL American media is far RIGHT of center. Gun control is NOT a left/right issue.
I'll remember that you said that, and as usual, are an ambassador sent by the 85% of the population that is completely stupid...

We haven't seen centrist in this country for nearly a century. Just about everything here is just a varying degree of leftist. It does generate an illusion of left/right. But they are all moving further and further left.

And, yes, gun rights really are a left/right issue. Some Democrats claim to be pro-gun. But they still vote for the antis. The leftist platform is still quite decidedly anti-gun.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

ixtow wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
ixtow wrote:

LOL

I'll remember that you said that, and as usual, are an ambassador sent by the 85% of the population that is completely stupid...

We haven't seen centrist in this country for nearly a century. Just about everything here is just a varying degree of leftist. It does generate an illusion of left/right. But they are all moving further and further left.

And, yes, gun rights really are a left/right issue. Some Democrats claim to be pro-gun. But they still vote for the antis. The leftist platform is still quite decidedly anti-gun.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

America is one of the most right leaning countries on the planet. American media is extreme-right. You don't seem to understand that media outlets owned by a half-handful of massive, extreme-right leaning corporations have no reason to be anything other then right. They do what sells. If that means putting a "left" label on their actually right agenda, so be it. Idiots like you gobble it up and ask for more.

Gun rights are NOT a left/right issue because left and right are terms of economics which can be interchanged with communism and capitalism, and guns having NOTHING to do with economics.

Alexcabbie

imported post

"A man who claims himself to be God is either telling the truth; or else he is a lunatic on a par with the man who believes himself to be a poached egg" -

[align=right]SCREWTAPE[/align]
[align=left]Makes about as much sense as what you wrote, Styles.[/align]

Alexcabbie

imported post

Oh and while we are off the subject, Mr. Knowitall, perhaps you would like to tell me who it is who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-alop and the ram in the ramalangadingdong? Someone somewhere wants to know who he is and shake his hand because he made the dude's baby fall in love with him. Now run along and make yourself useful.

Batousaii

imported post

AWDstylezis still completely off his rocker as usual. And on the very rare occasions that he is even partially correct, he still comes across as a ranting fanatic, so still no ones gonna listen to him. All in all, styles is a failed entity who for some reason continuities to try and post and make his political ideology known. Fact is, Styles, is way to hysterical to see clearly, it's like trying to talk to a little girl who wont stop screaming about wanting her dolly. Absolutely nothing anyone says or does will get Styles to debate in a manner conducive to growth or change. He is searching desperately for like minded peons that will cling to him and chime in on his hysterics.

- It is totally pointless to debate with this individual - He has no desire to entertain anyone else's possibilities other than his own hysterics.

A very sad case.

:banghead:Bat.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Yes Bat, we all know that. But since Brother RaZoR got banned Styles has to take the place of "forum rambler". And BTW what DID RaZor do to get a ban?? The whoe thing is too much to deal with after 14 hours of driving a cab....