• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

going to visit marmet w.v question about oc

spencer280

imported post

Just checking i am going to visit my dad in mar-met w.v so is it going to be alright to open carry there. i just wanted to make sure that they are an open carry state and i do have a pa permit and w.v is in a reciprocating agreement with pa. i just wanted to make sure. im not going to be in the city limits of Charleston. i think i read on here that they have a city ord.

spencer280

imported post

ok this is what i have found out about open carrying in the state of wv. and feel free to add on this if you like..

i was just talking to the state police of WV and the sheriff. as long as your state is in reciprocating agreement with WV. like pa is this WV, and you have a LTCP permit then you can carry a weapon on your person in a car loaded with no problem. that is WV law. and open carry in legal in WV with the acceptations of Charleston and Dunbar . in them 2 city's that you can not open carry because it is not permitted