• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Travel Expert To Skip Ariz. After Gun Display

r6-rider

imported post

yes yes yes boycott AZ!!!

stay the f*** out of our state lol theres enough cali and Illinois homos here as it is

Riana

imported post

I wonder if he's planning to boycott all the other states where "civilians carry loaded weapons onto the sidewalks..."

That's going to seriously cut into his travel publishing business if he does...

MITCH

imported post

I voted no, but I was tempted to vote yes if it would keep prople like Frommer from coming to Arizona.

I never found his travel information to be of much use anyway.

He could vacation in New York City or Chicago where I'm sure he would be very safe traaveling late at night in the Watefront District cause they don't open carry in either place.

Mitch

dreamcro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

r6-rider wrote:

stay the f*** out of our state lol theres enough cali and Illinois homos here as it is
Whoa! there! I'm from IL and carried all the time there also(concealed of course). I've been out here for 3 years now. Chill out!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Foamer is a douche. By all means, send the loser a copy of the OC map and tell him he is more than welcome to screw off.

DMGNUT

imported post

Not to put too fine a point on it, but... Douche bag Frommer can stay out of our state, and has my blessing totell all his douche bag libtard anti gun friends to stay out as well.

r6-rider

imported post

dreamcro wrote:
r6-rider wrote:

Whoa! there! I'm from IL and carried all the time there also(concealed of course). I've been out here for 3 years now. Chill out!
oh its all good, im from CA haha

im just talking about the libs that come down and freak out when they see a gun and/or try to change the law by complaining to someone in the higher ups. and since its usually the guys with CA or IL plates that i get the OMG face from im just kinda stereotyping

Sonora Rebel

imported post

71% No. Fromme's a douchebag. These hoplophobe weenies just got a wake-up call and are having palpitations.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
r6-rider wrote:

Yes, as if all gay people are monolithically anti-gun. :uhoh:
How dare he.....

dont_speak_by_Satansgoalie.jpg

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
75% No The 'extremists' are winning!
In this case I'd say, let 'em. This is the same reactionary implication they always create. "React as if there is a problem even when there isn't one to try to get your way and oppress others."

I've cited the example before. Anyone who's had a little sister knows the game. She screams "ow!" and rubs her shoulder claiming you hit her, but you weren't even in the room... Everyone who is a parent of 2 or more kids, or who grew up with siblings, has seen this game and probably been the target of it. I'm betting there are a lot of people who realize this and it will be disseminated slowly after all the hand-wringing and panty-wetting dies down.

If they want to demonstrate their immaturity and desire to harm and manipulate, let them! Let the America-hating media run with this. The further they go, the worse they look as We the People wise up to their crap.

Imagine how many guns would be 'around the president,' if the president were Ron Paul!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

http://www.frommers.com/contact_us/form_events.html

The massage probbaly won't land on his desk, but I'm sure everyone who works under his name will get the message.

This is what I sent. Yes, I love throwing their own cards in their face, even if I know I'm being hyperbolic.

----------

If you're so exceedingly prejudiced against a black man with a gun who dares to prove all your what-if fears wrong; by all means, stay home.

We don't want your kind in Arizona. Racist hater's of Basic Human Rights have no place in our State.

----------

I know, I know. I'm not from Arizona. But my heart seems to be.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

"The continued tolerance of extremists carrying guns is a frightening development which strikes at the heart of the political process and endangers the ability to carry out a reasoned debate," Frommer wrote.

The idiot. Guns are at the heart of the political process. That's why government has and keeps guns. Guns only in government hands is what endangers the ability to carry out a reasoned debate.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
"The continued tolerance of people I hate carrying guns is a frightening development which strikes at the heart of making the political process always go my way and endangers the ability to carry out a one-sided propagandist screed," Frommer wrote.

The idiot. Guns are at the heart of the political process. That's why government has and keeps guns. Guns only in government hands is what endangers the ability to carry out a reasoned debate.
There, I fixed it to say what his position actually is.