• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stabbing at Wawa in York County

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Investigators tracked down the suspect at the victim's home at Lowman's Trailer Park in the 400 block of Wolftrap Road.
Back around the mid 1990s, I did a ride-along with a buddy who (at that time) was a York County Sheriff's Deputy. The only incident of note that night was a "domestic disturbance" at that very trailer park. We happened to be about the 4th back-up unit to arrive, but that happens during slow nights in the County.

Chopper Dad wrote:
I'm wondering if the story -- as told -- is, in fact, what happened. The link doesn't indicate whether or not there were witnesses to this stabbing; for all I know, she killed the guy in the trailer...
From what I've heard, the self-inflicted aspect of his demise was quite evident.

Chopper Dad

imported post

DrMark wrote:
From what I've heard, the self-inflicted aspect of his demise was quite evident.
And if that's the way it is determined to have happened, I whole-heartedly applaud the perp's decision to make an early departure from the gene pool, prior to causing any more havoc to his pool mates.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Chopper Dad wrote:
DrMark wrote:
... I whole-heartedly applaud the perp's decision to make an early departure from the gene pool, prior to causing any more havoc to his pool mates.
That's exactly what the Bradies would want you to believe.

If someone, anyone, would Check Bartlett's hands....we'd see.......no powder residue....

The Brady Bunch....will ...stop ... at...nothing. Bastards!

Chopper Dad

imported post

HankT wrote:
Chopper Dad wrote:

... I whole-heartedly applaud the perp's decision to make an early departure from the gene pool, prior to causing any more havoc to his pool mates.

If someone, anyone, would Check Bartlett's hands....we'd see.......no powder residue....

I think you're goin' off the deep end just a little bit here, Hank! You might wanna try bringin' it back down out of the stratosphere a bit...

Oh, and by the way, when you quote me, I'd appreciate the consideration of a full quote, if you would. At the very least, kindly don't break what I have to say apart in mid-sentence... some folks might think that you're deliberately tryin' to distort what I have to say for somewhat disingenuous purposes and we'd wouldn't want 'em to think that, now would we? :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
"17" goes across the York River on the Coleman Bridge. I dunno what they call it in Gloucester
From the Cou't House to the bridge was a two lane winding road and no self-respecting guinea man (Hogg, Roe or Ashe) would have reason to go past either.

It was best known as "the highway."

Yata hey

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Chopper Dad wrote:
HankT wrote:
Chopper Dad wrote:

...I... appreciate... that you're deliberately tryin' to distort what I have to say...
No problemo, Chop.

No problem.

;)

MSC 45ACP

imported post

I do have ONE question on the subject... WHY does HankT have ANYTHING to say on this thread? I LIVE a couple miles from this Wawa. Where does HankT live? Does he even KNOW where this Wawa is? Can he tell me the names of the businesses surrounding the place, or the nearest schools?

WHY does he feel the need to comment on things he knows NOTHING about?

From what I've read here, he lives in NJ. If he lives at Cape May Point (which I doubt), he is STILL over 144 miles away (as the crow flies). What does he have to do with a Wawa in Yorktown, VA?

Chopper Dad

imported post

I wouldn't spend any time worrying about it, 45; Hank is an anti who enjoys stirring the pot, hoping to inflame a few tempers here and there... maybe nudge you into saying something in the heat of passion that you might not have said otherwise, for the purpose of then pointing out to his fellow antis just how "crazed" those "gun nuts" on OCDO are. He's an antagonist who is not interested in your well-being, nor in honest dialog. His mission is to annoy you and provoke you if he can; he is a man -- if he is a man -- without integrity.

Though I most-often ignore his attempts to stir up trouble, I do occasionally feel the need to add a comment now and then into a thread that has come under his assault. You will notice, for example, the level of his contribution to this thread -- or, more appropriately, the lack thereof -- and the fact that once again, he's added nothing of value... unless, of course, you consider the following behaviors to be of value:

1- jumping to harsh and premature conclusions, based on extremely scant data

2- antagonistic comments ("goof with a gun") designed to malign all people who choose to exercise their 2nd amendment rights & responsibilities

3- selective editing of the comments of others; a continuation of his distortions and maligning of others in an effort to paint all of us as something we're not

4- an inability to respond in an honest, mature fashion when he feels he's been challenged; note his continuation of that behavior in the post immediately above my prior post

Do I find myself annoyed with Hank? Yes, I guess I do... a little. Much more, however, I find myself disappointed. Hank is obviously not stupid - he's certainly capable, from an intellectual level, of engaging in adult, honest dialog - but he either chooses not to or is emotionally incapable of doing so. It's a shame, because if he truly wanted to sway our thinking to his point of view, he might well be able to make some headway here and there if he went about that task with honesty and integrity. Because he doesn't, however, it's rather apparent that he has no interest in dialog or changing minds, but rather only in doing his damnedest to harm our community as much as he possibly can.

My suggestion? Because he's dishonest and will attempt to damage you, if possible, do your best to ignore him as best you can. He has nothing of value to add here because his entire intent it to destroy from within. If you don't believe me, just wait to see the level of his response to this post.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Chopper Dad wrote:
I wouldn't spend any time worrying about it, 45; Hank is an anti who enjoys stirring the pot, hoping to inflame a few tempers here and there... maybe nudge you into saying something in the heat of passion that you might not have said otherwise, for the purpose of then pointing out to his fellow antis just how "crazed" those "gun nuts" on OCDO are. He's an antagonist who is not interested in your well-being, nor in honest dialog. His mission is to annoy you and provoke you if he can; he is a man -- if he is a man -- without integrity.

Though I most-often ignore his attempts to stir up trouble, I do occasionally feel the need to add a comment now and then into a thread that has come under his assault. You will notice, for example, the level of his contribution to this thread -- or, more appropriately, the lack thereof -- and the fact that once again, he's added nothing of value... unless, of course, you consider the following behaviors to be of value:

1- jumping to harsh and premature conclusions, based on extremely scant data

2- antagonistic comments ("goof with a gun") designed to malign all people who choose to exercise their 2nd amendment rights & responsibilities

3- selective editing of the comments of others; a continuation of his distortions and maligning of others in an effort to paint all of us as something we're not

4- an inability to respond in an honest, mature fashion when he feels he's been challenged; note his continuation of that behavior in the post immediately above my prior post

Do I find myself annoyed with Hank? Yes, I guess I do... a little. Much more, however, I find myself disappointed. Hank is obviously not stupid - he's certainly capable, from an intellectual level, of engaging in adult, honest dialog - but he either chooses not to or is emotionally incapable of doing so. It's a shame, because if he truly wanted to sway our thinking to his point of view, he might well be able to make some headway here and there if he went about that task with honesty and integrity. Because he doesn't, however, it's rather apparent that he has no interest in dialog or changing minds, but rather only in doing his damnedest to harm our community as much as he possibly can.

My suggestion? Because he's dishonest and will attempt to damage you, if possible, do your best to ignore him as best you can. He has nothing of value to add here because his entire intent it to destroy from within. If you don't believe me, just wait to see the level of his response to this post.

FUD.

37.gif